Robert Kwiecinski

Painters union
kid your just too much trouble, maybe the iron workers

Re: Robert Kwiecinski

hammer
THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT. NO UNION GP WILL ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT THEY SHOULD BE OBEDIENT TO THEIR MEMBERSHIP. WHETHER IT BE DOUG THE TURD MCCARON OR ANY AFL-CIO GP THEY THINK THEY ARE SUPREME DICTATORAL MEGALOMANIAC RULERS WHO CAN JUST DO AS THEY PLEASE WITH OUT MEMBER INPUT OR VOTE. HOW WRONG THEY ARE. BY DEFINITION A UNION IS THE MEMBERSHIP AND THE WILL OF THE MEMBERSHIP SHALL GUIDE THE MEMBERS DESTINY. THE WILL OF THE MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN SILENCED BY DOUG THE TURD MCCARON , SO IT IS NO LONGER A UNION. THE DOL, NLRB SHOULD STEP IN AND REMOVE DOUG THE TURD MCCARON BUT THEY ARE CORRUPTED.

Re: Robert Kwiecinski

painters union
nobody likes me , everybody hates me ,im going to the garden to eat ......
NYC

Re: Robert Kwiecinski

NYC
RK, would not have considered, despite any unknown lawyer malfeasence, redirection, particular other trade union agenda, WOULD NOT HAVE folded into or otherwise considered carpenter representation, by anyone person(s) or group other than Carpenters themselves.

GOVERNANCE OF, FOR & BY THEMSELVES WITH CONSTITUTIINAL PROVISION FOR MEMBERS TO RATIFY CONTRACTS.

PERIOD!