reality chech
Honestly, your a contractor, how do I feel when a surly, out of shape, unwilling to take direction ( folded arms stance ) arrogant know it all shows up on my job? The union should do a better job of rooting out people like that

Re: RichardDorrough

RichardDorrough
Here is a reality check for you stop over at 303 North 2nd Ave Mechaniciville NY and see how out of a shape I am... And for the record no UBC no scum bag at the Union hall got me jobs.  I solicited, interviewed own got my own and and kept my own jobs. I was not related to any UBC Rep scum and I never go no my knees for any UBC rep scum so I got my own jobs.And for your info you spinless punk. Here is how it goes  folded arms stance  arrogant know it all shows up on the job day 1 as a carpenter. Day 4 as a 2nd shift foreman. Day 8 replaced a NYC UBC piece of shyte as General foreman. Day 14 made asst Super and day 21 Job Supervisor with the UBC Union hall Reps sucking my sack on a daily basis. You cant tell Tell stories in person because your afraid to come face some old 60 year old man. How pathetic.

Re: RichardDorrough

Honestly. Your an International Union. Your NYC EST is now a Federal Prisoner after the International fought for years to keep him in office. The union should do a better job of rooting out people like that.Your entire NYC organization,and if they started looking at NJ they would be as well, is under a consent decree forever because the Union is made up of rat scum and criminals year after year after year. Your International leaders,Doug McCarron,Frank Spencer Capelli and Silins are bonifide pussies, McCarron takes down $545,000 a year plus 21% in his pension,collects a tools pension, steals from his members funds by ordering the diversion billions to scams such as ULLICO, Maqquarie and the scum Richard Blum in direct violation of his fiduciary duty under ERISA. He write letters to congress telling them to change ERISA so he and his pals can continue to steal and rob the funds . Yes sireee  you are right "The union should do a better job of rooting out people like that"   FU

Re: RichardDorrough

Ethics
Richard Dorrough:

        Did you read about this when it happened??

       ""A union representative who blew the whistle on a Frederick-based federal subcontractor and other companies for allegedly lying to the government about paying prevailing wages to employees will receive a $72,000 share of the U.S. government’s $400,000 settlement in the False Claims Act litigation

http://www.jgllaw.com/news/jgl-secures-whistleblower-finders-fee

A union representative who blew the whistle on a Frederick-based federal subcontractor and other companies for allegedly lying to the government about paying prevailing wages to employees will receive a $72,000 share of the U.S. government's $400,000 settlement in the False Claims Act litigation, said an attorney for the representative"".

          I just want to know if you heard about it when it was fresh?

          Here's the thing; One of McCarron's own, went outside the "circle of trust" and filed a false claims act . He then got paid $72K. I need your help in further discovering if: The UBC is harassing his wife, are they doing drive-by's with B-B guns around his home and neighborhood, does McCarron have hired armed goons following Jose de Jesus Frias or his family members, and does he even work for the  Mid-Atlantic Regional Council of Carpenters anymore? I believe these are all good questions, and if you can help me find the truth, I would be very grateful. Personally, I think all union reps should file false claims act lawsuits against cronies of the tyrant McCarron, and provide the return of taxpayer money back to Americans, and break the cycle of corruption McCarron is so proud of.

 Ethics

Re: RichardDorrough

shoppie
worst feeling in the pit of yea gut, you finally get the company to hire a man and look at what shows up!

Re: RichardDorrough

hammer
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEAL WITH ANYONE YOU INVITE UP TO SEE YOU IN MECHANICSBURG WHEN YOUR LUNGS COLLAPSE ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME   ARE YOU GOING TO SCARE THEM AWAY WITH YOUR LISP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Re: RichardDorrough

carpenter
You were a joke, fell for the line " we'll be taking you with us" you were like the little kid in the church being played by the priest. I haven't seen you on a job in years, and now your a tough guy?  You were a joke and by the looks of things, still are!

Re: RichardDorrough

Mr.  Macintosh
I never seen a person with such  short arms, pick apples as fast as Little Dickie Dorrough.

Re: RichardDorrough

steward
The worst thing there impleamenting i a independent concrete local for regain more market share.Something should have been done 5 0r 10 yrs ago befour the building boom started.30 percent if we are lucky to be union is bad market share.violations and investigation should be implesmented on the non union contractors.open there book,it sure may raise some politicians eyebrows.legal concourse should be impeamented,along with 1099 that abuses workers and screws the american tax payers should be under watch.the attorney general should check into this.it is bad and getting worse.more members should get involved,we all could make the differencew.get it into the news and media.it affects all trades and all workers.

Re: RichardDorrough

Ethics
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha