Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

Bill Walsh

Re: Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

Mh88
Same thing happened here in Philadelphia, us Carpenters dropped out of the building trades but we never had to renegotiate our rates. Our rates stayed the same. I hate to say this but in reality, the other trades are getting paid to much. These builder's don't understand paying such high wages while they can get it done with non union for less. And let's admit it the non union are getting these jobs done needless to say. Maybe it's time to start renegotiating their hourly rates. No one ever wants to give back but sometimes you just have to. Good luck brothers up in New York

Re: Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

old shoppie
members should find out who voted this in

Re: Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

Louie Ruocco
Geiger can't negotiate and win against Ross.If you notice Rosses head is larger compaired to his body while geiger got this little chubby head compaired to his body

Re: Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

 Samuel Tarallo
When do we as members get to see the breakdown on this contract with related,i understand theywill be lowering theapprentices rates down 35percent.they are highering utility workers,plus 3 provisional carpenters with 3 union carpenters,we are being screwed all the way around.On top of that,u have to work side by side with scabs,they are very dangerous to work with,they do not know what it means to work safe,plus they are working for cash on the retail end,more needs to be done,the working man and working union women of the construction trades are being screwed,we need betterlabor laws on our side,they should start clamping down onchecking there certifications too,find the scab companys,audit them,hold them accountable,lets get these wrong doings in the media,its about time we get the task force,attorneys general office,on our side,too many labor violations being committed.

Re: Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

Louie Ruocco
It's what the delegates approved..Keep voting in the same people ...same results

Re: Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

old shoppie

Re: Related-Carpenters Deal Voted On by Delegates.

samuel tarallo
We need to have city wide strike for all the trades working with scab workers on the job is unaccetable,we already took concessions,the cost of living is going up,we must stand up and fight for our principals and rights,if our leadership is giving u a bad contract ,we must insist to our delegates to nenogiate a better contract for everyone.