Reinstate Brian Brennan

Justice..
          I only know this man for a few years, but he  put the members interest first for no personal gain and encouraged people NOT to sign the Blue Card so we would not be raped even more....The people who are now locked up for stealing millions from us are who black balled this man and set him up....He stood up for the members unlike our "elected officials" and got punished big time for it........Speak up for Brian Brennan

Re: Reinstate Brian Brennan

Levi
YES

Re: Reinstate Brian Brennan

listman
GO TO THE VIDEO TAPE !

Mr. Walsh;

With the one statement you've made all along about B. Brennan, could you under the decree aid 14K of US in deciding Blue Card boys fate ?
If there was one special thing we could get, think of it more as a non official member wide correction of justice in his case.
atm

Re: Reinstate Brian Brennan

atm
again with the blue card,all it said was that if you were workin for cash and got caught any money the dc got from the company including past vacation pay you were not intitled to,wake up and stop with this stupid shit

Re: Reinstate Brian Brennan

foolin' yourself
One of those who never bought Mike Forde’s pledges of honesty was a 26-year veteran carpenter named Brian Brennan. Carpenters are a vocal lot and have no trouble airing their gripes, though these days, most of it is done anonymously on the Web. Brennan is one of the few who sticks his neck out. In May 2009, he participated in a small demonstration outside the District Council’s Hudson Street offices against a cutback in benefits, the very funds Forde’s pals were stiffing.
Brennan brought a sack of flour as a heavy-handed prop. “We called it ‘Mike’s coke.’ Everyone knew he had a big habit.” A fracas broke out when Brennan tried to go inside to confront benefit-fund officials. He was arrested, accused of hitting a security guard. “I didn’t hit anybody,” he said. “I’m the one got hit.” The district attorney declined criminal charges, but Forde’s lieutenants had him brought up before a union trial board. Brennan was ordered expelled and fined $25,000. His attorney, Robert Felix, is still trying to get national union officials to respond to his appeal.
“I’m out of work a year now,” said Brennan. “I’ve got a family I’m trying to feed. Mike was in there all those years, making his deals with his friends. How are they ever going to get this union back together?”