Really important

Re: Really important

More Truth

“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21

“I was part of the patriot movement when it first started. We did things the world’s way instead of seeking God’s path for us. But I am coming to the conclusion that we can’t claim God’s blessings if we are living our lives according to worldly principles. Our nation was founded at a time of need. Our founding Fathers sacrificed greatly for our freedom. Americans need to decide where to prioritize their “treasure.”

Is it in our own way, or will we make a choice for God and our country? There seem to be no more absolutes in America- we have failed to live up to His ways and his principles. Labels have divided us, and we no longer love the Lord our God with all our hearts. We need repentance, we need fresh hearts for God. When we do that, God will hear our prayers.”  https://www.2mbtdc.com/

Re: Really important

common sense
Well first of all the rich got richer because of all the people that want to work and get paid a good wage and fought for a good wage they said fuck you we are not paying you. Perfect exsample your job and my.When the new contract came up first thing these assholes who own the money said you make to much as it is even throw living here in new york yuo have to make want we make to just get bye. But being a union member we are caught in the middle becaues we work for the people who own the floors and building that we work on. So who ever is in office you have hope they like unions which by the way rep(GOP) dont like want so ever but in the same  breath the dems are not helping either because they became way to liberal with all this bull shit to.Thats just some of the bull shit that goes on and bye the way the tv shows fox five or msnbc or even cnn are all going to say what ever they can to get people to watch there shows for rating  and in return makes them money inwhich makes the owers happy. When it comes to jobs over seas thats been going on for years and years now. Why its not just taxes thats the least of it. The truth is that these CEO,S out there save a ton of money because they can pay people over seas nothing and i mean nothing compare to want we fought for here all theses years for. ALOT it started with the steal industiers and so on and on. So want am i saying dont know but something has to change here and change for the better.later!!!!!

Re: Really important

nothing but the truth
ABOUT US
MISSION STATEMENT

We at 2 Million Bikers to D.C. believe in God, Country, our Constitution and ALL our Bill of Rights as written by our Founding Fathers. We will work to peacefully oppose any and all who wish to fundamentally transform our country from our founding Father’s original intent. We will work to maintain America as “Land of the Free, Home of the Brave” one State and One citizen at a time.

Our main Mission will always be:  To honor the victims of 9-11, the survivors and the first responders. In addition, we honor our members of the Armed Forces who have sacrificed, some giving all for the citizens of the United States. This will be done by sponsoring a memorial ride annually to our nation’s capital on September 11th. We Honor those who continue to serve our Country and its Citizens. We will provide assistance through the raising of funds to contribute to survivors of 9-11 or those in need as a result of these attacks. To support our Brothers and Sisters by participating, supporting and promoting Patriot, Veteran and Constitutional rides across the country.

Our Vision: To shine the light of truth and give hope by participating in events that feature God, Veterans, The Constitution and pride in our American core Values and Beliefs.

Core Values:

Excellence: Strive to provide leadership and organization to give voice and hope to those who feel our country has lost the values that made us great.

Innovation: To continually look to gather more participation from bikers and those who support our efforts. To find new ways to allow the voice of the common working man & woman in America to be heard on the local, State and National level.

Commitment: We are committed to proudly standing on the values of our founding Fathers and the Constitution of these United States. We will support those whose efforts reflect these values.

Integrity: We pledge our efforts to upholding the values our forefathers and projecting our love of country to our children so they may have the pride we possess in our country .To work with and treat our fellow citizens, Veterans and first responders with the respect we ask in return.

Teamwork : Working with each great state that makes up the Union of the United States, we will help to promote within their states actions that uphold our mission, providing guidance, organizational and financial help as needed and requested. To understand that we are committed to work as one united together.

Stewardship: We, each member of the 2 Million Bikers to DC, pledge to hold these ideals as a sacred trust unto one another, to respect each other in private and in public, to provide help to those in need and to be a helping hand to one another . To insure that we, to the best of our abilities, maintain our pledge to the Mission of this organization.  https://www.2mbtdc.com/about-us/
12