Re: Was anyone at the delegate meeting where this expense was approved or even mentioned?

Re: Was anyone at the delegate meeting where this expense was approved or even mentioned?

1456 Dockie
Well now let's look a little closer . It cost close to 4 million dollars to the DC for the Harkin trial if my information is correct  for supposedly spending the members money recklessly. And all it netted was a not guilty verdict at the Kangaroo trial . Not happy with that , Walsh boots Walter Mack and company, and wants to throw out the decision of the trial commitee. And now has the gaul  to spend our money without proper proceedure being followed . Maybe it is time to reach out to the Attorney General to watch our money . Can the membership start a petition , to appeal to the Attorney General if they suspect fraud with our funds . Walsh is not a member  of our union so this is not an internal matter to be decided by the Delegates or carpenter governing body , as I see it.

Re: Was anyone at the delegate meeting where this expense was approved or even mentioned?

INQUIRY
Right, if you aren't up to your game you hadn' emailed Walsh or Billelo criticizing the announcement of same for  DC purposes of hiring lawyers via the"EMERGENCY ELECTRONIC DELEGATE VOTE" . That's how that got done