Re: Bitter to the very end, Norman...

Daniel J. Franco

It is apparent that you do not know or understand Norman.

On Aug 2, 2014 10:20 AM, "Ethics [via A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's really not Norman's fault, you see- his real name is Rudy. And when he was younger, the others wouldn't let him play with them. He looked 'different'. He had a big, red, nose. Now he is old, and bitter. He waited all of his life for an old white-haired fat dude to call for him on a foggy night, to pull his "sleigh"...... [it never happened]

To start a new topic under A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, click here.
NAML

Norman

Norman
Like Daniel, many real NYCDCC carpenters know me. To the phonies, you poor pathetic children, plaguing  this site the most I can say is that your derision is a compliment.  - Norman