Rally

Levi
 Although members don't always agree Donny and Gerry chose to invite all members take part in the planning and agenda of the rally.I went to the meetings to organize the rally and we talked about letting every member take part in it as much or as little as they wanted.In fact, once the permits were taken care of they gave control to everyone in the room. We voted on everything. People who wanted to speak got their chance. We even reached out to people who didn't come. I don't always agree with those guys either but I got my chance to take part.So thank you guys for being all inclusive and setting a great rally in motion.

Re: Rally

william davenport
Banned User

Re: Rally