Rally committee meeting, all welcome

Donny Arana
"Arturo's"-160 West Houston st,Fri April 1st-4:00 pm-cross st(Thompson st).All are welcome to attend. We need people with ideas and willingness to step up. We will supply pizza and drinks, no money needed.Bring a friend. RSVP or just show up, aranacrew5@gmail.com

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

Richard Dorrough
Donny,
 Do you have scheduled speakers??

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

Donny Arana
So far a few local guys and girls and father Brian Jordan,Pro union man well known in new york. Would you be interested in speaking?We are also working on Mr Kevin Price from St.Louis.

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

Richard Dorrough
So Price is not confirmed yet??Me. Speak. I am afraid that I have not done anything to make me a speaker of interest such as Mr Price has but thank you.

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

tester
"Words are chameleons, which reflect the color of their environment."
Learned Hand

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/l/learned_hand.html

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

LMAO
Are you bringing jelly beans to the meeting?

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

listman
F'n IDIOT !

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

LMAO
You don't like jelly bean stories?

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

listman
I hate happy faces by carpenters who pretend to be men !

Re: Rally committee meeting, all welcome

I said we will provide pizza and drinks no money needed .That was intended for those going through rough times to still attend(money problems,alot of our brothers are out of work for long periods of time). I know me personally would concider not attending if I had no money to avoid not being able to contribute to a bill at end of meeting and being embarrased. By stating we will provide pizza and drinks and there is no money needed will allow all to attend and hopefully have more people to help and get involved, therefore giving the rally a better chance to succeed and better our cause. But I guess you had to put your sick twist on it. And for those doing better than others ,im sure they will contribute.