ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

AMALGAdockster
The Roofers' union sent a letter supporting their dockbuilder Brothers and Sisters!

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

Richard Dorrough
How do you know these are real and not phonies created by IUPAT

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

How was the letter mailed to Amalgs
Where did they mail this letter to?  How about the other letters for support.  Amalgamated has no return address for its members, yet they receive mail from other Unions?  Sounds like Shananigans again…  Show us a post mark for all letters and provide one for the Dockbuilders….

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

Still moving forward
Is this all that you can come up with? If you were at their last gathering , you would have seen labor leaders from other unions there. And they gave their support. Go to their next gathering and ask to see the stamped envelope.

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

Richard Dorrough
"you would have seen labor leaders from other unions" Who. Name one. Spanky Williams?? Come on now. You dont think the IUPAT would fabricate these.Think again

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

anti-dorrough
go away fuck face

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

Richard Dorrough
Not a chance. Perhaps you should come try to talk me into it.

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

davenport
no one can talk to you because you are a tattooed scarred JACKASS and SCABBY NUMBER ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

Richard Dorrough
And your a fat ignorant piece of s... who cant even see his own penis. Oh wait you have a vagina dont you..How many times have you been bitch slapped

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

They signed!
Where is your signature? In fact where is anyone from Amalgamateds signature? I can make up a website and post all I want on it whether its true or not. Its much more believable when you sign your name to it. Right now it all looks like BS to me!

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

Not so quiet anymore
Rich,
 How does anybody know you are real? You never show up at invited events, you lie to everyone you meet, you falsify documents and lastly...YOU SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THE BLOGS AND NOT ENOUGH TIME FEEDING YOUR FAMILY!!!  GET A JOB AND HELP YOUR FAMILY...I DOUBT THEY BELIEVE YOU ARE REAL ALSO!!

Re: ROOFERS FOR AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

Inquiry
Congratulations to the Dockbuilders for having over 16 Building Trades Presidents Support them. The paid BA and organizer flunkies at the NYCDC want to see the postmarks, examine the signatures, etc. -- how stupid can they get. If they could do their jobs the NYCDC wouldn't be going 60% non-union.