Quantcast

REF:NEW BENEFIT BEING OFFERED BY THE RETIREE GUILD

REF:NEW BENEFIT BEING OFFERED BY THE RETIREE GUILD

JOHN A DIAZ/VICE PRESIDENT OF NYC DISTRICT COUNCIL RETIREE'SO CARPENTER GUILD
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS REGARDLESS OF YOUR LOCAL UNION NUMBER. This week on behalf of the New York City District Council Retiree's Carpenter Guild we are proud to offer a new benefit /service to any member who has  ten (10) years of service with the District Council upon your passing (God forbid) your immediate family can request an honoriam. be made where two members of the retiree guild would attend your service say a few words and present an official United Brotherhood of Carpenters flag to your family.  Please have your immediate family member contact me John A Diaz Vice president of the guild at (201)705-8587 or reach the website at www.NYCRCG.COM and arrangements will be made to accommodate your family.  Again we are proud and privileged to offer this final honor to all our fallen brothers and sisters.

Re: REF:NEW BENEFIT BEING OFFERED BY THE RETIREE GUILD

steward
This is good imformation for our members.i respect members young and old and i do do respect my gratitude and condulenses to all members who passed on.our old members made the union and fought for the things our young members are living on day and day out.better pay,improved benefits,7 or 8 hr day.protections on jobs if they get repemended.there are more friedly labor laws on our side thanks to our older members.good bless the union,god bless all members.stay strong and stick togerther,we all will remain strong to the end.