RALLY @ 395 HUDSON ST MON< JUNE 27th @ 300pm

BILL KANE/2287 MEMBER
Brothers and Sisters I ask you to show support to 2287 members that are about to lose more than half of their jurisdiction. Come walk the line with us in solidarity.Taking away work oppurtunities will not be in the best interest of any Rank and File member. Please members of 45,157,926,1456,1536,2870,2090. and whatever they call Long Island and New Jersey. If you dont like the way things look please stand side by side with us as im sure we would for you. Being a union member sometimes requires all hands on deck this is MOST URGENT!!!! Wishing the very best to all my Union Brothers and Sisters ,I hope to be pleasently suprised MONDAY JUNE 27th AT 300pm!!!! LABOR CONQUERS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: RALLY @ 395 HUDSON ST MON< JUNE 27th @ 300pm

Tom McGuire
2287 needs our brothers and sisters to show up. This issue affecting us also affects the dockbuikders, timbermen, and millrights and as I stated at the forum none of our locals can deal with the loss af area at this time. Maybe over time, 5 to 10 yeras, this can be accomplished to good effect. But then I think of the Dockbuilder last night from Jersey, sorry dont remember his name, well spoken guy, who brought up the great point that if he switched to what will be a Jersey local he may have to stay a lot longer, even with the reciprocity Dennis spoke about. If the UBC would let guys, over a long time, go to other jurisdictions without losing any of their "vested time" it might be the right thing, but only after all our locals are able to pay their debts and recover from the multitude of malfeasances committed by crooks. Anyway, I stand with  my Board and Pres Kevin Fleming in calling on the DC to abandon this plan especially with current budgetary constraints not of the members making. Those similarly affected showing up would be a huge boost to this cause. All those  guys who profess to be our friend, and friends to labor in general, would do well to join us. You'll be welcomed , I'm sure, with open arms. Thanks Large for making sure this got into the ethernet.

Re: RALLY @ 395 HUDSON ST MON< JUNE 27th @ 300pm

Levi
    I will be there and I urge every NYCDCC member to be there. Let's stand up together against the UBC restructuring plan to take a significant portion of our jurisdiction.
    This brotherhood is falling apart from apathy but these are unique times with challenges that we can rally around to bring solidarity back. Please, everybody go through your phones and call everybody you know. Tell them to do the same thing. A grass roots movement to mobilize this membership is the only way to make this important rally come together. We are running out of time. Start now.