RALLY!!! 3:30pm Friday, August 19, District Council

RALLY!!! 3:30pm Friday, August 19, District Council

rally524
This post was updated on .
!!!!!RALLY!!!!!

3:30pm Friday August 19

NYC District Council of Carpenters - 395 Hudson

WANTED!

McCarron--Spencer--Ballantyne

FOR SELLING OUT THE MEMBERSHIP!!!

PROTEST PAYCUTS, GIVEBACKS, CONCESSIONS,
100% BOSS “MOBILITY”/WAGE SLAVERY,
UBC MANDATES -- FORCED BYLAWS, RESTRUCTURING!!!

“Informed sources say that the District Council of Carpenters and the Contractors Associations have tentatively agreed to a new five-year contract that calls for a 5 percent reduction in wage and benefits in the first year… after giving back a $2.13 contractual raise on January 1, 2011… The tentative agreement calls for an immediate $4.25 per hour giveback, on top of the $2.13 giveback, totaling 7.5 percent or $6.38 in wage reductions.” -- local157.blogspot.com

DEMAND MEMBER CONTRACT RATIFICATION!!!
A COST OF LIVING RAISE!!! UNION JOB SITES!!!

Negotiations have yet to be finalized. The District Council and Contractor
Associations have agreed to extend the terms and conditions of our previous
contracts until Friday, August 19… UNION CARPENTERS STAND UP NOW!

Rank-&-File Democracy, Not Dictatorship!!!

For updated rally info, and flyers to distribute, visit:

http://nyccrfo.blogspot.com/

NYC Carpenters Rank-&-File Organized

[Note: There are reports of Carpenters who plan to arrive extra early for the 3:30pm rally (at around 7am on Friday morning,) and maintain a presence out in front of the District Council all day.]
owl

Re: RALLY!!! 3:30pm Friday, August 19, District Council

owl
ill take a cut if it keeps me working all year round like a company guy

Re: RALLY!!! 3:30pm Friday, August 19, District Council

Im looking foward to the rally,see you on friday.

Re: RALLY!!! 3:30pm Friday, August 19, District Council

Shoppy
I plan on attending the 3:30 pm Rally as well as camping out all day starting at 7am. Anyone that can spare some time please join me and we can discuss what we can do to change the current imposed silence on we rank and file members.