Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

AFFR
The first interim report states "We have developed sufficient infomation to reasonably suspect that there are certain District Council employees have been and are currently under the influence of La Cosa Nostra figures. There are also individuals involved in the governance of certain Local Unions who are under close scrutiny in this regard." The question is, who are these people and when are you going to do something about it? Like get rid of them. After all Organized Crime is the root of the problem therefore if you leave any seeds they will eventually flourish and spread like a weed and choke off the honest carpenter. I compare it to a terrorist sleeper cell, they lay in wait off the radar and when the time is right they wreak havoc. Trust me there are sleepers here and they are not exactly under the radar We all know who they are and thier seeds are just waiting to sprout.

R L

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

R L
 will the creation of  a interior systems local be the beginning of a sliding scale rate of pay within our trade depending on the type of work you are performing.

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
YES

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

HUH???
Spencer has nothing to do with Florida. Last time I looked Floriduh was in the southeast. Better to ask why those with direct proof of corruption are pushed aside to make Ballantyne look like hes helping when in fact he is trying to hide all the NYDCC issues.

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
Sorry turned up at the wrong thread
12