Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

Supervisor Frank Spencer will be attending the first meeting of Local 157 on Thursday January 27, since the dissolution of Local 608.

This is the first time in 531 days Spencer will be addressing members since the "emergency supervision" was imposed.

I have been advised that Spencer will answer member questions. Undoubtedly we will have many. I thought it would be helpful to make a list of questions. Feel free to post as many questions as you like.

We can start with this:

Mr. Spencer how would you grade your performance as supervisor?

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

anon
Banned User

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
WHY DID YOU & YOUR COUNCIL KEEP DEVEREAUX WHEN AS STATED BY WITNESS IN A TESTIMONY DESCRIPTION OF A JORNEYMAN QUESTIONING WEEKS OF MANY JOBSITE VIOLATIONS. DEVEREAUX TOLD HIM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE LUCKY YOUR WORKING. BOOM HE'S REGIONAL MANAGER ?

FRANKLY, -JUST HOW DEEPLY ENTRENCHED IN LA COSA NOSTRA, FRANK ?

Why haven't you answered members mail since 531 Days, 13 Hours, 48 Minutes, 59 Seconds ago?

Why are you here ?

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
How do you feel the members should feel about the fact that all three assisstant supervisors chosen by you are either in jail or under investigation themselves? Forde of local 157, Thomassen and Sheil at the council?

He can answer with only to Forde, the rest retired !  Go ahead say it Frank.

Will you take Doug McCarrons dick out of your ass?

HOW COME YOU HAVE NO UNION CARPENTERS ON A PERINI VA HOSPITAL JOB IN ORLANDO ?

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

anon
Banned User

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
WHAT HAS YOUR SUPERVISION UNCOVERED RE: THE 157 SCANDAL, OR DID YOU OK THEIR RETIREMENTS TOO.

WHY DID YOU OPEN THE BACK DOOR FOR 4 PRO TEM 608 SPOTS?
WHY DID YOU LET EVERYONE SLIDE OUT THAT DOOR?
HOW WAS THE ENTERTAINMENT YOU SAY YOU DIDN';T STICK AROUND FOR WHEN SENDING D. SHEIL OFF?
DO YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THE NEWKIRK CONSOLIDATION LETTER?  BULLSHIT FRANK

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

Anon,are you the next Moderator for this Forum ?

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

anon
Banned User

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
Any official word is they retired.

Collected in Office, one thing. Shit they're depositing in the bank now as retirement.
another thing all together
If we only got Forde to give up 20%,- expect less from them.

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
Of course ZERO on your topics............. There's this guy working in brooklyn and he calls a 157 rep...........PLease !

We know what you think about local reps & consolidation so go pander for McCarron and I'll continue to inform.

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

this is a listman question:

How can a 5th year Apprentice become a BA-BR in the UBC, while it takes 9-years to become a Steward (4 as an Apprentice & 5 in the Filed)?

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

im watching
first i want to say that this site is great it keeps all of use up to date something this union is not doing and why is frank spencer or some one from the international not keeping us all up to date once again thank you for giving us all the info

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
Good question, Answer, ----- On Purpose ! Just like a politician does.

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

iamlistman@yahoo.com
Trich Q, -Cause there is no such thing as a fifth year apprentice ?

Re: Questions For Supervisor Frank Spencer

appren
actually a first year apprentice could be a business agent, with extensions if they miss a monday or do not have enough hours. it requires two years in the UBC and one year in a local.
12