Question About BENEFITS

bulldog88
The Benefit Rate For Journeyman Is $38.88 Per Hour.....If a Carpenter Works On a Saturday Or Sunday....Does The Benefit Rate Increase?....Time and a Half Rate For Saturday?.....Double Time Rate For Sunday?.....If a Carpenter Worked On Sunday Would That Carpenter Get $77.76 per Hour In Benefits.....Or Just $38.88...????

Re: Question About BENEFITS

Ninjured
     Benefits stay the same regardless of hourly rate. There is no increase in benefit amount. Other unions have that at times. Operators for instance have that type of package.
     What is kind of strange is that our operating costs for health benefits is increasing while there are less members requiring benefits than in the past. Retirees are contributing, our deductables are increasing and less members have retained benefits than in the past.
     The money alotted for dental and eye must just be vanishing into thin air, without the plans we were familiar with, that money should be at least be thrown into our health plan to off set the difference. The eye and dental we have is not any better than what anyone can get through any dental and eye glass  provider on their own. My son who goes to a non participating dentist gets a discount plan comparable to our current plan.
     We need to spend our money elsewhere. The benefits we pay for are not taking care of the members. Someone is getting rich off of us.

Re: Question About BENEFITS

INQUIRY
Your EST for starters!

Re: Question About BENEFITS

a wife
money for what was dental/vision plans is now Obamacare fees