Political Action!

Anymember NYC DISTRICT COUNCIL
Dear Brothers and Sisters, After the rally I felt inspired and thought to myself. Why do we allow the district council to tell us who to campaign for as picket duty.Lets flex the little power we have left by NOT DOING POLITICAL ACTION FOR ANY CANIDATE THAT DOES NOT DIRECTLY HELP US AS TAXPAYERS AND AS UNION MEMBERS. We will strip them of their power by not showing up in numbers that they tell politicians they can provide. If we do this to the so called leadership I assure you well get there undivided attention. This is our power grab as rank and file members now lets get after these little men. LABOR CONQUERS ALL!!!!!!!!!

Re: Political Action!

Pete Corrigan
i agree 100 percent we have given 3 million dollars over the past 10 years and what do we have to show for it nothing.. we need to shake things up and hold these people accountable .