Paid Council Employees Members Running in This Election.

Paid Council Employees Members Running in This Election.

All NYCDC Members

We the voting Members of the NYCDC have the Power who we vote into Office in the coming elections.

DO NOT VOTE IN ANY PAID COUNCIL EMPLOYEE MEMBER!

NO MATTER WHO THE PERSON IS!

ONLY SUPPORT RANK AND FILE MEMBERS THAT WILL BE RUNNING IN THE ELECTION!

Re: Paid Council Employees Members Running in This Election.

Donny Arana
Amen..time for real change.
owl

Re: Paid Council Employees Members Running in This Election.

owl
and may i suggest make sure they come from one of the five boros

Re: Paid Council Employees Members Running in This Election.

Member 24yrs
As long as it isnt any of Joe Firths puppets ie. Donny"The Torch"Arana, John Daly,Gerry Gooseman,or Big Red we need new qualified men without ties to the past all these clowns are controlled by Joe Firth and even Greaney has reached out to Arana through his nephew(its amazing what you can hear in a yonkers bar) we need honorable people no more UNITY TEAM GUYS

Re: Paid Council Employees Members Running in This Election.

Donny Arana
I didnt even know greany had a nephew in the buisness . Just curious whats his name ?