PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

Anonymous

 mikey g: We need the good members that are out there to come forward and be seen and herd. the problem is they are the ones that work everyday and have family's and don't really have time. these men need to be found. We all know one and should encourage them to step forward.

reform=chloroform: if all we have is Mike, then he is responsible for everyone, and will have to move to the center on issues. we need an organized rank and file directly acting in its own interests. 17 Apr 11, 16:39 mikey g: all we have is mike bilello.. but he has to find the right people to help him. 1

 reform=chloroform: or: instead of everyone sitting spread out all across the auditorium, we all keep standing and gather at the front of the room in up close to the officers let them knowwe mean business.

 mikey g: to : reform=chloroform. unfortunately not.. the problem is we don't have any one that is capable of running this meeting..

reform=chloroform: ya'll getting tripped up on the rules, brotherman. everything they do is to keep you in your place. i see a lot of livinroom commentary, but not much call to action. does anyone have a real plan, or you just perfer playin jr. lawyer, hindsight 20/20, post-game-show chatterbox? Is anyone going to actually stand up and do anything at this meeting.

 reform=chloroform: This is all the members of Local 157 have to say the day before the big meeting? Are you all ready? How much rank and file organizing concerning 157 has been done since the last meeting? Have any members scheduled non-partisan meetings to address and discuss the 157 situation, or will everyone arrive as a disorganized mass of individuals, ready to ultimately accept whatever the International decides with nothing more than a three hour cry from the crib? Another sad day for the history of Unions.

17 Apr 11, 15:15 Donny Arana: i like big dicks

HUUUMMMMMMMMM

Anonymous
reform=chloroform THIS GUY MAKES A LOT OF SENSE.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

Levi
wtf?

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

A word of advice, so pay careful attention...Not everyone shares your opinion. Obviously you have an obsession with Bilello, you should start a "Bilello for President" website. By posting the topic here you are inviting criticism.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

Peter J. McGuire
Brother John

Please elaborate the issues of concern. All my dealings with Mike have been fair and above board. I wish more had his cahones and guts.
Peter J McGuire
speak truth to power

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

What is there to elaborate, I am saying open up a "Bilello for President" website, not everyone shares your opinion.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

DISSAPOINTED
NICE PIC! reminds me of all the troy horses in the union.just like a big instalation company forman who is also a 157 delegate.what a shame!

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

anom
5ekle7i came to the meeting unprepared-----  with a suit and tie

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

bill lebo
So John, am I to understand that if someone is supporttive of Mike Bilello for executive secretary treasurer of the NYCDCC, they should not state it on your website, but if they are supportive of lets say you or someone else they can? Please let me know if this is the case. I hope I'm misunderstanding, because I give you far more credit than that.  I thought this was a free idea and belief site.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

RichardDorrough
Hey Bill what do you think of what went on at the 157 meeting

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

bill lebo
I forgot to mention, it seems bashing him is ok. Is that how it is and if so why? I can only hope someone else is using your name to post John.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

bill lebo
I have many thoughts on it Rich. I don't understand Dennis Walsh's position on the matter. It seems pretty clear cut to me. The UBC corrupstitution says in the vacancy of an officer the president appoints until such time as an election can be held to fill the position. Then says, In the absence of the Pres and vice pres the rec sec calls an election for a pro tem pres. In this case there's a permanent vacancy of the pres and vice pres, so I would think, you'd refer to 32d elect the pres and he would appoint the vice pres until such time as an election could be held. In this case that would be the reg scheduled election in  June.....Unless they know the local won't be around that long. What's your take Rich?

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

RichardDorrough
That is exactly correct Bill but they sure ran a scam last night. Remember who was behind it.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

Bill Lebo: I did not say people should not state their support. I am just saying this forum may not be the appropriate place to campaign. In my opinion candidates should have their own websites stating their views, I am only saying by posting the topic here you maybe inviting criticism.

Also we can use your expertise and experience, answer the constitutional question here.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

Bill: I have not "bashed" Mike B., What some people on this blog write about me is "bashing," it is an unjustified bias bordering on hatred. Is someone using my name? I am not aware of it. If I have something to say, I say it, using my real name.

Re: PRESIDENT Mike BILELLO....

local 157 members
Bill I an glad you can see the light about this musumeci. He is going to bash Mike Bilello and any one who doesn't see things his way. The President and vice pres.  who ever they my be should stay till election. But John  and Dan DeFranco will alway critize any one leading good or bad because they are not capable.