PORTRAIT OF A BAG LADY

                                    WOULD YOU BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS GOOFY OLD WOMAN??

                                       DR SUSIE WAS RIGHT DOUGY. YOU ARE AN INDIAN PRINCESS

THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL

IT APPEARS DIRTY DOUG HAS TOLD PEOPLE HE WILL BE RUNNING AGAIN IN 2020

WHAT WILL THE DIRTY DOUG CAMPAIGN PLATFORM BE??

                                                                          "I STAND ON MY RECORD"

THIS RECORD??

(1) I AM A BONAFIDE HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT

(2) I WAS A PISS POOR SHEETROCKER WHO WORKED FOR CASH.MY NICK NAME IS "CASH" MCCARRON

(3) I GOT CAUGHT WITH OTHER CROOKS AT THE UNION OWNED ULLICO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY IN A STOCK FRAUD SCAM IN WHICH I INVOLVED MY OWN MOTHER.I USED UBC MEMBERS MONEY TO PAY UBC LAWYER JOHN 'SPINDLE DICK"DECARLO TO  REPRESENT ME AND MY MOTHER IN THE ULLICO FRAUD CASE

(4) I HAVE BEEN SUED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND THE UBC PAID OUT $90,000 TO ONE OF MY ACCUSERS

(5) I ENGAGED IN SELF DEALING IN VIOLATION OF ERISA WITH THE SOUTHWEST COUNCIL AND UBC INTERNATIONAL FUNDS,PB CAPITAL, ULLICO, RICHARD BLUM AND TUTOR PERINI

(6) I SHYTE ICE CREAM

(7) I USED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS MONEY TO HOLD MONTH LONG UNION MEETINGS AT THE SHERATON IN HAWAII AND OTHER EXOTIC PLACES FOR MY UBC GANG MEMBERS, OUR GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES

(8) I SEE COMMIES EVERYWHERE AND ANYONE WHO PROVES I AM AN ASSHOLE IS A COMMUNIST AND DERANGED LONER

 (9) I PROMOTE ALLEGED CORRUPT SCUM BAGS LIKE FRANK SPENCER AND MIKE CAPELLI TO HIGHER UBC OFFICES AND REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE ALLEGATIONS OF THEIR CORRUPTION

(10) I PAID JOHN SPINDLE DICK DECARLO MILLIONS TO FALSELY ACCUSE MY OWN BROTHER AND WAGE A SLANDER CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIM FOR REFUSING MY DEMANDS ,EXPOSING MY GIRLFRIEND AND FOR TRYING TO FIRE MY CRONIES AT DECARLO AND SHANLEY. I MADE FALSE STATEMENTS AGAINST MY OWN BROTHER(A FELLOW UBC MEMBER) AND SOLICITED OTHERS TO FILE FALSE STATEMENTS AGAINST A UBC MEMBER FOR REWARD

(11) WHILE FLEECING THE UBC MEMBERSHIP FOR $1.2 MILLION PLUS A YEAR I (AND SOME OF MY UBC GANG) HAVE BEEN ILLEGALLY COLLECTING  PENSION PAYMENTS

(12) I APPOINTED SANDRA MALONEY THE "NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" TO RUN THE MULTI BILLION DOLLAR SOUTHWEST COUNCIL FUNDS.I THEN SPENT MEMBERS MONEY TO HIRE A SEGAL EMPLOYEE BECAUSE SHE IS TO STUPID TO ADMINSTER THE FUNDS

(13) I ORDERED UBC MEMBERS,THEIR WIVES AND FAMILY'S STALKED FOR OPPOSING AND EXPOSING ME AND MY GANG MEMBERS

(14) I WORK DILIGENTLY TO RAID THE WORK OF OTHER UNION TRADES AND SELL OUT OTHER UNIONS

(15) I WAGE HOSTILE TAKE OVERS OF UBC COUNCILS AND LOCALS TO STEAL THEIR ASSETS AND CONSOLIDATE THEIR FUNDS TO MAKE THEM EASIER FOR ME TO ROB

(16) I HAVE ORDERED UBC MEMBERS PENSION FUNDS TO BE TANKED AND DESTROYED. I HAVE CUT OUT MEDICAL BENEFITS FOR RETIREES AND REDUCED MEDICAL BENEFITS FOR ACTIVES SO I CAN FINANCE MY DELUSIONS SUCH AS THE MEGA SHRINE AND PROPAGANDA CENTER IN LAS VEGAS

(17) I USED MEMBERS MONEY TO HELP CREATE,FINANCE AND LOBBY FOR LEGISLATION BEING USED TO ROB UNION RETIREES CALLED THE MULTI EMPLOYER REFORM ACT

(18) I AM ILLEGALLY CONTROLLING INVESTMENTS  BY FORCE IN UBC PENSION, ANNUITY AND WELFARE FUNDS IN VIOLATION OF ERISA. I AM FORCING UBC FUNDS TO FINANCE THE CROOKS AT ULLICO IN VIOLATION OF ERISA. I SPENT MILLIONS IN LEGAL FEES TO TRY AND FORCE UBC FUNDS TO ALLOW ME TO APPOINT MORONS AND MY HAND PICKED SUCK ASS AS FUND TRUSTEES.

(19) I SEIZED AND SHUTDOWN A UBC COUNCIL AND ROBBED ITS ASSETS TO SILENCE A UBC OFFICER WHO WAS EXPOSING AND ATTEMPTING TO STOP MY FELLOW UBC GANG MEMBERS FRANK SPENCER AND MIKEY "CHEAP SUITS" CAPELLI

(20) I HAVE GIVEN MILLIONS TO AND FORMED PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE ANTI UNION SCUM BAGS AT HILTON INC AND STEPHEN ROSS OWNER OF  RELATED COMPANIES. I RUN OPEN SHOP MULTI BILLION DOLLAR JOBS WITH MY ANTI UNION PARTNERS RELATED COMPANIES SUCH AS HUDSON YARDS IN NYC

(21) I ORDERED A UBC COUNCIL TO FILE NLRB CHARGES AGAINST ANOTHER UBC COUNCIL TO FORCE THEM TO IMPOSE MY FULL MOBILITY RULES AND STEAL JOBS FROM LOCAL UBC MEMBERS DESPITE PROMISING THOSE LOCAL JOBS IN RETURN FOR PLA AGREEMENTS

(22) I HAVE ROBBED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN UBC MEMBERS DUES TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A MEGA SHRINE AND SHYTE HOLE PROPAGANDA CENTER IN LAS VEGAS

(23) I HAVE CRUSHED ANY SEMBLANCE OF DEMOCRACY IN THE UBC. I HAVE ATTACKED ANY MEMBER WHO REFUSES MY CORRUPT DEMANDS. I HAVE FILED UBC OFFICER AND TRUSTEE POSITIONS WITH COMPLETE MORONS CHOSEN FOR THEIR LOW IQ, WILLINGNESS TO CARRY OUT MY CORRUPT DEMANDS AND THEIR LOVE OF SMALL PENIS

THIS LIST COULD GO ON FOREVER BUT LETS  LEAVE IT WITH:

(24) I AM A LOUD MOUTH PUNK WHO SQUATS TO PEE

HOW HAS THIS PUNK AND CHARLATAN REMAINED IN OFFICE?HOW HAS HIS UBC GANG PROSPERED? BY VOTE?BY MEMBER SUPPORT?

NO!!!! BY USING MILLIONS OF UBC MEMBERS MONEY TO MAKE SURE HE AND HIS GANG RUN UNOPPOSED!!

THE CLOCK STARTS TICKING TODAY. ITS TIME TO CLEAN THE UBC HOUSE AND REMOVE THIS PUNK AND HIS GANG FROM THE UBC. MEMBERS HAVE ONE YEAR TO REMOVE THIS BLIGHT ON ORGANIZED LABOR FROM THE UBC ...

 "A charlatan (also called a swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick or deception in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception. Synonyms for "charlatan" include "shyster", "quack", or "faker"

Re: PORTRAIT OF A BAG LADY

Steward
When are they going to take this idiot out of office,he is destroying everything.