PAT CONDELL-GROUND ZERO

Re: PAT CONDELL-GROUND ZERO

Ted
CLASSIC - NY Style, I thought I drank a lot of coffee, this is also spot on

Re: KENNY-GROUND ZERO

anonymous
"A man walks through the crowd at the Ground Zero protest and is mistaken as a Muslim. The crowd turns on him and confronts him. The man in the blue hard hat calls him a coward and tries to fight him. The tall man who I think was one of the organizers tried to get between the two men. Later I caught up with the man who's name is Kenny. He is a Union carpenter who works at Ground Zero. We discussed what a scary moment that was for him. I told him that I hoped it did not ruin his day."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwaNRWMN-F4

Re: KENNY-GROUND ZERO

Ted
FROM A RECON MARINE IN AFGHANISTAN

 Subject: Chiggers, Sand Fleas and Scorpions

every one should know about this.Send it on
Chiggers, Sand Fleas and Scorpions
From a Recon Marine in Afghanistan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the Sand Pit it's freezing here.  I'm sitting on hard, cold dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the Hindu Kush Mountains , along the Dar 'yoi Pomir River , watching a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave.  Stake out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of miles.

I also glance at the area around my ass every ten to fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting.  I've actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas, but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod.  Hurts like a bastard..  The antidote tastes like transmission fluid, but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of it in my pack.

The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that, believe it or not, they are human beings, which means they have to eat food and drink water.  That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy.  I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the handheld, shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware. We ! bash some heads for a while, then I track and record the new movement.

It's all about intelligence.  We haven't even brought in the snipers yet.  These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for.  We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin.
I dream of bin Laden waking up to find me standing over him with my boot on his throat as I spit into his face and plunge my nickel-plated Bowie knife through his frontal lobe.  But you know me, I'm a romantic.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows, man. It's not even a country.  There are no roads, there's no infrastructure, there's no government. This is an inhospitable, rock pit shit hole ruled by eleventh century warring tribes.  There are no jobs here like we know jobs.

Afghanistan offers two ways for a man to support his family: join the opium trade or join the army. That's it.  Those are your options.  Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu, if that's your idea of a party.  But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and even a couple of Pushtuns, for over a month-and-a-half now, and this much I can say for sure & no bs; These guys, all of 'em, are Huns...  actual, living Huns..  They LIVE to fight.  It's what they do.  It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything, not for their families, nor for each other, nor for themselves.  They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human cockfights to defend the family honor.  Huns, roaming packs of savage, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism.  Cavemen with AK-47's.  Then again, maybe I'm just cranky.

I'm freezing my ass off on this stupid hill because my lap warmer is running out of juice, and I can't recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours.  Oh yeah!  You like to write letters, right?  Do me a favor, Bizarre.  Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban 'smart.' They are not smart.  I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is 'cunning.' The Taliban are cunning, like jackals and hyenas and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, cowardly.  They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else. Smart.  Pfft.  Yeah, they're real smart.

They've spent their entire lives reading only one book (and not a very good one, as books go) and consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil.  They're still figuring out how to work a Bic lighter.  Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach ! an ape how to hold a pen; eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it.
OK, enough.  Snuffle will be up soon, so I have to get back to my hole.  Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of practice, but I'm good at it.

Please, I tell you and my fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets and move on with your lives. The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bullshit and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen through the commercials.  We've got this one under control The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here, because you have no idea what we're doing, and really, you don't want to know.  We are your military, and we are doing what you sent us here to do.

Saucy Jack
Recon Marine in Afghanistan
Semper Fi
"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share".
Send this to ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS so that people here will really know what is going on over there.-

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'
During times of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell - Author, "1984"

          PLEASE Remember, Remove All
E-Mail addresses before you send it on And use the BCC area when you send to several people at once.

“BE KIND TO OUR E-MAIL FRIENDS”

Re: GARY-PAKISTAN

anonymous
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704009804575308440143301092.html

U.S. Man Arrested for 'Hunting' Bin Laden

By ZAHID HUSSAIN And STU WOO

ISLAMABAD—An American construction worker who was arrested with a 40-inch sword, a pistol and night-vision goggles in northwestern Pakistan told investigators Tuesday that he wanted to kill Osama bin Laden to avenge the 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.

Gary Brooks Faulkner, 50 years old, of Greeley, Colo., was caught by Pakistani police Monday in the remote Bumburat Valley near the border of Afghanistan's Nuristan province, where he apparently hoped to find Mr. bin Laden.

Police quoted Mr. Faulkner as saying he wanted to avenge the victims of the attacks on New York and Washington. He was carrying Christian religious books, according to Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, a senior police officer in the northwestern town of Chitral.

Mr. Faulkner arrived in Chitral on June 3 and stayed in a hotel in Bumburat Valley, an area famous for its spring dancing festival, which attracts large number of foreign visitors every year.

At a news conference near the Colorado statehouse in Denver, Mr. Faulkner's younger brother, Scott Faulkner, a physician, described Gary as "a man on a mission."

"He's not crazy," Dr. Faulkner said of his brother. "He's not a psychopath. He's not a sociopath."

An American construction worker who was arrested with a sword, a pistol and night-vision goggles in northwestern Pakistan told investigators that he wanted to kill Osama bin Laden to avenge the 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.

Scott Faulkner said his brother was born in Los Angeles, raised in Fort Collins, Colo., and resides in Greeley, Colo. Mr. Faulkner has been divorced for 26 years and has a grown son, Dr. Faulkner said. A devout Christian and a construction worker, he used his carpentry skills to help build houses in Central America and in the U.S. South after Hurricane Katrina.

After the 9/11 attacks, he said Mr. Faulkner began visiting Pakistan to try to find Osama bin Laden because he felt the U.S. military was not "doing enough." Dr. Faulkner said his brother grew a beard and adopted local attire to assimilate in Pakistan and obtain intelligence there.

"Who says, 'Why do I rob banks? Because that's where the money is,'" Dr. Faulkner asked. He said his brother went to Pakistan because "that's where Osama is."

The current trip was roughly Mr. Faulkner's sixth to Pakistan since 2002, Dr. Faulkner said. The physician said he drove his brother to the airport, and that Mr. Faulkner wasn't carrying any weapons when he boarded the plane. "He did not have a sword, although that is his weapon of choice in Pakistan," said Dr. Faulkner, who said he thought his brother obtained the sword in Pakistan.

Dr. Faulkner said his brother also brought wire ties to use as handcuffs on Mr. bin Laden. He said that if Mr. Faulkner, who must undergo dialysis three times a week, killed or captured Mr. bin Laden, he planned to use his reward money to retire to Nicaragua, where he would help locals build houses.

Because of Mr. bin Laden's security and Mr. Faulkner's kidney condition, Scott Faulkner said he wasn't sure if his brother would return alive. "I did not think I was going to see my brother again," Dr. Faulkner said. "That's the nature of going to Pakistan and hunting a wanted man who is surrounded by people with automatic weapons.

Mr. Faulkner arrived in Pakistan on a tourist visa, and police said it was his third trip to the area in the past five years.

Mr. Faulkner disappeared from his hotel on Sunday night, slipping away from the police guard that had been posted there for his security, a common service in the area. He was seized from a forest in a high security zone close to the border after a 10-hour hunt. He carried a 40-inch sword, which he said he brought with him from California, and several rounds of pistol bullets, Mr. Khan said. Mr. Faulkner surrendered without any resistance and was flown to Peshawar Tuesday for further investigation. Richard Snelsire, a U.S. Embassy spokesman, said the Peshawar consulate had been informed of the arrest of a U.S. citizen, adding that the embassy was seeking access to the detained American.

In Greeley on Tuesday, Daren Paredes, a former employee of Mr. Faulkner, said he was "shocked" by the arrest in Pakistan. "He's not crazy," Mr. Paredes said. "He's a very intelligent man."

Mr. Paredes, 27, said he had taken over Mr. Faulkner's former cellphone number six years ago, when Mr. Faulkner temporarily relocated to California from Greeley.

Dr. Scott Faulkner owned two 10-unit apartment buildings in Greeley and Mr. Faulkner helped run them, said Mr. Paredes, who did carpentry work at the buildings.

Mr. Paredes described Mr. Faulkner as a "really chatty," easygoing man who was "very strong in his faith with God."

"He didn't go overboard," he said. "He's not like some people who try to preach you. He's more helpful than anything. He wouldn't push anything on you."

Mr. Paredes said Mr. Faulkner hired Mr. Paredes's homeless mother to help manage the apartment complex, and that Mr. Faulkner had given free rooms to other homeless people. "He's a real nice guy," Mr. Paredes said.

The former employee said nothing about Mr. Faulkner struck him as unusual. He never heard his boss talk about the 9/11 attacks or Osama bin Laden. Mr. Paredes said he never saw Mr. Faulkner get angry or raise his voice. Mr. Paredes said that when he did something wrong at work, Mr. Faulkner just teased him and showed him how to do the job correctly.

Mr. Paredes said the two would often joke and he would rib Mr. Faulkner for his gray, shoulder-length hair.

Mr. Paredes said he didn't know where Mr. Faulkner obtained the samurai sword, gun or night-vision goggles.

Re: GARY-PAKISTAN

Ted
I'm with America & the Marines dude. If that guy got him first - yee ha, give him a medal.

re: what have they done to the E.U. & Britain, what have they done the world over, regardless of where they go? see masada2000.org

screw you - no Mosque @ Ground Zero or anywhere else U.S.A. - we don't want them here, we don't need them here & if ya love em so much, renounce your citizenship & get the hell out, we don't want you either.

Oh yeah, BHO, whom the UBC supports....quote " the most beautiful sound in the world is the Muslim call to prayer". Please - do us a favor, take him with you, go smoke some hash & beat your wife with the whip at your front door, but do it in your new homeland.

We'll give your SS# to somoene worthy of being in America, your book too!