Once Again Donny Arana starts a false rumor

Once Again Donny Arana starts a false rumor

Frustrated
If you had any credibility you would have lost it.....who areyou going to blame this one on Arsona????Derrico, Pugliese or the rest of that evil Eboard     YOU'RE A JOKE JUST GO AWAY

Re: Once Again Donny Arana starts a false rumor

Bill Lebo
In all fairness to Donny, apparently these things were said to the delegates at a delegate meeting.

Re: Once Again Donny Arana starts a false rumor

Im just telling you what I heard -Full mobility is going to be a done deal from a reliable source. I am hoping I am wrong . I believe full mobility is bad for the future of our union. It breeds corruption . When the contractors had the request system from 2001 to 2010 that was full mobility it didnt work and that is when the corruption blossomed and destroyed the benifits ,welfare and pension fund as well as breaking the moral of the rank and file men and women.. There is no system that could be put in place to safeguard fullmobility from corruption , it does not work. We had an anti-corruption team a 24 hr hotline nothing will stop the criminals(mob and dirty employees) from benifiting with full mobility. The only thing that will work is a true 50-50. Not a 90-10 /80-20,70-30; 60-40. but a true 50-50. The union doesnt deserve more than 50% and the contractor doesent deserve more than 50%. So personaly I am against full mobility and spoke out against it publically at union meetings to that once great e-board we had in place(wish they were still here they were so great) as well as to Mr Walsh at ro forum and judge Berman in the court house on more than one occasion. I can give you lip service and tell you full mobility wont happen but my sources tell me it will happen. Presforlife McCarron and his merry men (ubc puppets) have some powerful lawyers and an endless supply of money (yours and mine) to pay them and reward all that help.

Re: Once Again Donny Arana starts a false rumor

No Full Mobility
There is a problem with Conboy taking the contributions of members ($0.30 per hour) into the Labor/Management FUND and Converting it into the Labor/Management CORPORATION (see: Conboy June 21, 2011 Full Mobility Letter). It looks like the Corporation is illegally taking ERISA money from the Labor/Management Fund to investigate Contractors & Members. I don't think Contractors will sign the contract as it implicates them to the Consent Decree. ( CONBOY letter June 21, 2011 Page 6 Paragraph #3. "LABOR MANAGEMENT CORPORATION: Finally, the Labor-Management Corporation already in existence will be reformed in accordance with Paragraph 10(b) of the June 3, 2010 Stipulation and Order....................." The Stipulation and Order is for the R/O Dennis Walsh. Who formed the Corporation ??? Where are the legal minutes and papers of Corporation ??? And Finally: WHO ARE THE OFFICERS OF THIS CORPORATION ????"

Nobody has thought about this. The Labor/Management Fund and the $0.30 per hour member contribution is FOR the promotion of Labor and Management.

Conboy and McCarron are trying to convert this Labor/Management Fund into an Anti-Corruption, prosecution and investigation Corporation.

Looks like they are trying to rope the Contractors into the Consent Decree. Conboys
June 21, 2011 Full Mobility letter Paragraph 3. a, b, & c is very restrictive and I believe no Contractor in his right mind will negotiate with the NYCDC.