OUR NEW LEADERS

Anonymous
MIKE BILELLO, GERRY GAUSMAN AND PAT NEE. We have to start backing the one who rise to the top. The one's we all voted in and will continue to support. Or like brother Bill Lebo quotes brother martin luther king we will fall like fools.

Re: OUR NEW LEADERS

Re: OUR NEW LEADERS

Anonymous
Donny Arana has proven him self as a leader too. that guy is fighting every day to move this local 157 in the right direction. Along  with mike conner these brothers want this union to stay strong together not divide and fall

Re: OUR NEW LEADERS

Anonymous
Gene Clarke has been fighting Mike Forde for many years and he will continue to support the cause.