OMG!!!!!The trades unite against McCarron

OMG!!!!!The trades unite against McCarron

Richard Dorrough
Watch the videos!!!This is huge. The trades rip the UBC.The UBC "A Cancer that is spreading" "Raiding will no longer be tolerated"AFL-CIO

Re: OMG!!!!!The trades unite against McCarron

listman
Where's the video ?

Re: OMG!!!!!The trades unite against McCarron

listman
Has Trumka done anything v McCarron yet

Re: OMG!!!!!The trades unite against McCarron

listman
Seeing the video, Guess I answered my own question

that should read  the trades "AT LAST"unite
The resolution 70 still collecting dust statement was not good but all the trades fighting McPussy together is

Re: OMG!!!!!The trades unite against McCarron

Richard Dorrough
Patrick Finley General President Plasterers and Masons
"If we get the UBC back in or not there will be a carpenters department in the AFL-CIO.May General Presidents are pushing for that now and it will be a reality"
rod