Northeast Council Dissolved

Dirty Doug McCarron the scum rapes members again.Will you spinless grovelers stand up now or will you let this scum bag thief rob your funds???the Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters (“Northeast Council”) has been dissolved and merged into the Keystone + Mountain + Lakes Regional Council (“Keystone Council”), the New England Regional Council of Carpenters (“New England Council”), and the Eastern Millwright Regional Council (“Eastern Millwright Council”). Local unions formerly affiliated with the Northeast Council have been affiliated with one of the other councils. However, in very few cases, Keystone Council Locals and Northeast Council locals have been disbanded and merged into existing locals. Please refer to the schedule below for your new council and/or local.

The UBC’s mission is to consolidate and rob all the northeast members pension,annuity,vacation and health funds.This action will help Dirty Doug and his rat cronies steal and loot the funds easier

Local Unions 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 158, 164, 167, and 491 shall be affiliated with the Keystone Council; and Local Unions 276, 277, 279, 290, and 291 shall be affiliated with the New England Council. Provided further that Local Union 443 shall be affiliated with the Eastern Millwright Council. The majority of locals have been reassigned to another council with the exception of Northeast Council Locals 179, 177, 173, and Keystone Council Local 443. Your new Council and / or affiliate is as follows:

    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 291 is now affiliated with the New England Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 290 is now affiliated with the New England Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 279 is now affiliated with the New England Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 277 is now affiliated with the New England Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 276 is now affiliated with the New England Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 255 is now affiliated with the Keystone Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 254 is now affiliated with the Keystone Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Commercial Local 253 is now affiliated with the Keystone Council.
    Northeast Carpenters Mill Cabinet Local 252 is now affiliated with the Keystone Council; however, members that reside in
    New York State are now affiliated with the New England Council Local 51.
    Northeast Carpenters Local 251 is now affiliated with the Keystone Council; however, members of Local Union 251 that reside in New York State will be transferred to a Local Union affiliated with the New England Council closest to their residence. All other members are now affiliated with the Keystone Council.
    Northeast Council Local 179 is dissolved and merged into Keystone Council Local 441. Local Union 441 shall be known as “Heavy Highway & Pile Drivers & Dock Builders Local Union 441”.
    Northeast Carpenters Local 177 is dissolved and merged in Keystone Council Local 197
    Northeast Carpenters Local 173 is dissolved and merged in Keystone Council Local 255
    Northeast Carpenters Trade Show Local 491 is now affiliated with the Keystone Council.
    Members of Keystone Council Local Union 441 that are designated as “floorcovering” members, shall be transferred to Local Union 251.
    Members of Keystone Council Local Union 441 that are designated as “mill-cabinet” members shall be transferred to Local Union 252.
    Keystone Council Local 443 is now affiliated with the Eastern Millwright Council.
Dear Mr Flynn. GO F..YOURSELF..

Re: HAHAHAHAHA Northeast Council Dissolved

Hahas

Re: HAHAHAHAHA Northeast Council Dissolved

Mh88
How can you “”haha” be so proud of Dick Mccarron? You must suck a good dick!!!

Re: Northeast Council Dissolved

Steward
Hey Rich,any word on the illegal court case hearing ,it should be beneficial to the members sake.

Re: Northeast Council Dissolved

RichardDorrough
Which??

Re: Northeast Council Dissolved

Steward
Word on the illegal pick it duty that is suppose to be mandatory,Did it go to National labor Relations Board,just trying to get some onsite.

Re: Northeast Council Dissolved

Philly carp
Its still in court .

Forced Picketing

A. Herald
To bring you up to date Philly...  The National Relations Board has tried to squash the Charge (  Case 03-CB-201872 ) at every juncture. The Regional NLRB Director, a Paul Murphy, is rotten to the core. There is collusion between the Region 3 NLRB office and the Carpenters Union to make Brother John Newell charges disappear. Brother Newell has filed multiple work referral discrimination charges as well. All thoroughly documented. But the Region 3 NLRB office has done their best to bury all charges. Recently an Albany , N.Y. NLRB Field Agent , Barnet Horowitz has retired after his and Mr. Murphy's refusal to help Brother Newell. Brother Newell appealed their decision to dismiss his Charges and his appeal was upheld by the Washington , D.C. NLRB office.  Mr. Horowitz and Mr. Murphy just about pissed their pants !

Re: Forced Picketing

A. Herald
A notice of hearing has been sent by the NLRB . This hearing will be held before an administrative law judge to determine the validity of Brother Newell's case. In the meantime the Region 3 office with Mr. Murphy and NEW lawyers for the union will work to undermine Brother Newell's case at every juncture. With the Northeast Regional Council sent to the Douglas McCarron Regional Council and Local Union graveyard, new law firms keep popping up like mushrooms after a rainstorm. The newest being Krakow, Souris, & Landry out of Boston. AND they keep threatening Brother Newell with financial penalties in the hope he will fold up his union democracy tent and go away. These financial threats are prohibited by the National Labor Relations Act, but Region 3 NLRB Director Murphy continues to let it happen in order to discourage other members from speaking out about the illegal mandatory picketing.

Re: Forced Picketing

A. Herald
The bottom line is that forced picketing under the threat of a FINE is illegal. It is written in the National Labor Relation Act statute. The legislative intent is very clear. And the carpenters union lawyers in collusion with the bureaucracy of the Region 3 NLRB have tried their best to undermine any enforcement of the law. You may ask where is the Association for Union Democracy ? Where is the ACLU ?  Where are all the faux poop house lawyers who are directly affected by this abomination of the law ? They are asleep at the switch.

Re: Forced Picketing

A. Herald
Thank you Steward and Philly Carpenter for your continued interest in these matters  We will do our best to keep you updated.

Re: Forced Picketing

A. Herald
As it stands now the lawyers for the Carpenters union continue to threaten Brother Newell with financial penalties. There have been a plethora of union carpenters working against Brother Newell. Threatening Brother Newell with civil penalties is strictly against the law according to the NLRB 's statutes. But the NLRB bureaucracy continues to let the carpenter union lawyers threaten Brother Newell with financial penalties. As recently as this week a letter was sent by the law firm of Krakow, Souris & Landry again insinuating financial penalties for Brother Newell.

Re: Forced Picketing

Mh88
What can Philly Carpenters do to help? I'm here to help in any way to back up my brother Newell and I'm willing to get others to help. Please advise. Good luck and please don't stop brother Newell. We need more members like you to stand up for what is right. After all our rights are supposed to be protected!!!!!

Re: Forced Picketing

Gotta catch my train
You. . guys set the standard, not DOUGY. Do not let up. I am so proud and will drink with you guys . Don't let up. NYCDCC IS SCUM !

Re: Forced Picketing

Steward
Members need to be aware of this up to date development and keep members aware of affairs with the union that affects us all everyday,not enough is being done,its bad enough, unions are merging,we are losing our unions bargaining chip and bargaining power,especially in Hudson Yards were there is open shop,nonunion working for cash,if we have a task force set up,why are they not investigating these. Nonunion company's allow these guys to work like this,name of company,was Gotham Builders,they should check there records,audit there books,more needs to be done,attorneys generals office should investigate these shenagins breaking the law,to many union members being affected and side changed,we get all our certifications,and follow all federal,city,and state laws,we get our ohsa certifications ,its about time they start getting on the scabs doing our work,it always seems also u have to watch over your back,they work very dangerous, and it seems we have to watch over our back for there unsafe working conditions,and for the safety of our union brothers and sisters,I worked in Hudson Yards retail,a nonunion guy used a grinder with no protection barrier set up on a ladder,a piece of medal fragment could of gone in anyone's eyes ,I yelled at the guy and told him,set up a safe area,the GC,shawmut,should be held responsible,for each and every workers safety,especially working amongst other trades,unfortunately,both union and nonunion,enough is not being done,the word should be bought to attention to our union officials,because it is a matter of time before someone gets hurt.Get the word out,nonunion is hurting and making havoc on union jobs.it has to stop,our elected officials need to do more,politicians need to step up to the plate,and get laws on out side,nonunion is bringing the quality of work and workmen's ship to very poor conditions,it has to stop,and ,all workers should be trained in safety,and be safe,aware of surroundings,have all certs,if not told to leave job,due to unsafe workers.