Newly hired business reps, qualifications?

Re: Newly hired business reps, qualifications?

Ted
This is not a "sisterhood" nor is it about bi-lingual this, bi-lingual that!

One Man - One Vote - One Language! This is the United States & we speak English. We are not in Mexico or South America.

Your thoughts & the girls or whatever the hell they are at the Com/SU aside....we no speaka chinese here, spanish & whatever the hell the other language is. This broad ain't gonna do squat for you bleeding heart liberal assholes & you know it, nor will she do a damn thing for the UBC except for pushing the Kool-Aid down the throats of Men who apparently forget they were born with a set of balls and are afraid to speak.

Ever been on a job with spanish or chinese blueprints.....cased closed, let em learn how to speak English like every one else did who came before them.

The UBC is all about the vig, the tribute to the shitbags for their fat salaries & double plus pension & annuity accounts........the rest of ya, fuck you - sit down, shut up, take your 500 Hours a Year & like it.

Oh yeah, with all that spare time on your hands - you can all go bake some cookies like the ladies you really have become....the United what? the Brotherhood of what? Since when?

Re: Newly hired business reps, qualifications?

down the drain
Make up ur fucking minds! want the best, look for them.  Want a 20 yr old member only good at sucking dick or do you want new people to do things different? This union is full of bigots and ignorant members.  What got you into this mess? Pussy?????? Women???? Latinos??? Bilinguals????/ Seriously, who has taken the bread out ur mouth and wiped their ass with it??? Answer the fucking fucking question!!!  This union has shitted on the people they entrust to work to pay their pensions and now you wonder why after 5-6 years free education  most run to work else where.  This union is not for members with X amount of years doing this or that. A member in good standing, WHO PAYS THEIR DUES, goes to work, follows the rules, is honest, and is committed to the union has ENOUGH QUALIFICATIONS you fucking yellow rat ignorant bastards!  By the way Local 45 is full of bunch of bitter wash women who have have bitching OUT LOUD FOR MONTHS about the possibility of them not getting the bone they were promise by John Early.  Can't look in the mirrors and see real men? The self-entitled attitude that shit is due to you because you have sucked so much cock.  The real reason why we are going down the drain.

Re: Newly hired business reps, qualifications?

anon
Banned User

Re: Newly hired business reps, qualifications?

listman
Then your both racists fools, - and I'm caucasion.
12