New benefit web page

Seamus
Is  anyone else having problems seeing their hours on this new site ?

Re: New benefit web page

29yr member
The "new and improved" benefits fund site is much worse than the old and reliable site that's for sure!..... It took me 5 minutes to log in to the site using the user name and password they provided, then it took another 5 minutes to pick a new password because of the way they have that set up (should have known right then and there that the site was going to be a joke).

The old site was about as good as it gets the way they had it broken down with the hours worked, vacation contributions, pension and welfare fund all easily accessible  .......The new site seems like it is set up to confuse the members rather than make it as easy as possible for all members to check their accounts. Why does everything they touch have to get destroyed? There was really nothing wrong with the old site but I guess they needed a new way to funnel money out and confuse the members!

FIX THE MESS YOU MADE AND FIRE WHOEVER DESIGNED THAT CRAP!

Re: New benefit web page

Daniel J. Franco

Yes. I already reported this issue to the NYCCBF on Wednesday. I figure the issue is a system-wide programming oversight (huge oversight). I suggest that everyone that experiences any issues with the new NYCCBF site to report it ASAP.

On Feb 7, 2014 7:38 AM, "Seamus [via A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is  anyone else having problems seeing their hours on this new site ?

http://a-mobilized-membership-is-an-irresistible-force.984137.n3.nabble.com/New-benefit-web-page-tp4028367.html
To start a new topic under A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, click here.
NAML

Re: New benefit web page

TomMcGuire
report problems to ...rtierney@nyccbf.org

Re: New benefit web page

Transvaal
Yeah, the new benefit website really sucks. I am now getting confusing and conflicting information back when I make an enquiry about my hours and my pension options.
I really did not think there was much wrong with the old benefit website.
My enquiry responses were presented clearly and very easy to understand.
I suggest that they bring in that element to the new sit. After all isn’t it supposed to be easy to navigate, user friendly and generate accurately informative for the members.
Instead it just gives me a headache.

Re: New benefit web page

Seamus
Just called the benefit funds they tell me they are still working on the site. So why did they take down the old "working" site and put this 'CRAP' UP? Can we get anything right down there ?