New York City District Council Retiree's Carpenter Guild January 11, 2017 Meeting.

New York City District Council Retiree's Carpenter Guild January 11, 2017 Meeting.

Bill Walsh
 The New York City District Council Retiree's Carpenter Guild will be having our meetings on the second Wednesday of every month at the District Council, 395 Hudson Street, NYC. Meetings are held on the 10th floor and start at 2:30pm, preceding the monthly Delegate Meetings. All retiree's and those looking to retire in the next two years, are invited to be a part of
what the R.C.G. is achieving. Come join us in protecting the Doctrines and Principles of our great
Union, for future Carpenters.
http://nycrcg.com