New 'Worksite Wellness Center' Debuts on Duane Street

New 'Worksite Wellness Center' Debuts on Duane Street

See: Labor Press link:
It's run by BCBS, who administers our plan; are our members eligible to avail themselves?
They are near City Hall; can someone drop in and ask them? I'd ask the benefit funds, but they'd deny everything.

Re: New 'Worksite Wellness Center' Debuts on Duane Street

BCBS
The center may be restricted to City employees - try:
http://www.bcbs.com/why-bcbs/immediate-medical-care/alternatives-to-emergency.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
for wellness walk-in sites.
NYC

Re: New 'Worksite Wellness Center' Debuts on Duane Street

NYC
Work site wellness? Duane st?

What do these two things have in common?

OD&B!

It is a reality that Silverman and Rothman are financially doing pretty well at their best work places.

And for those few who do not know, look it up re:NYCDCC.

Re: New Wellness Centers

To: Happy with his benefits:
If you were a member, and if you listened at meetings, members have been complaining about benefit insufficiencies. The major hospital sponsored walk in centers are less costly than many of the in plan services. If you're satisfied with what you have, stay with it. If you need a better bang for your benefit buck, become aware that you have choices.