New Upstate CBA Online Read it and Weep

RichardDorrough
http://www.local370voice.com/newcba.pdf

 They refuse to give this to the members.For good reason. Its disgusting.. Non Union workers put on site by the UBC for $11 an hour and no benefits. Signatory Subcontracting to the non Union.

Re: New Upstate CBA Online Read it and Weep

william davenport for president
what contract are you working under richard ? oh ,i forgot,u are not a ubc member. the contract doesn't look so bad except for the low annunity and lack of vacation pay. the heavy hwy looks like the best money and the floorlayers the worst.  the 4 day 10 hour work week might be appealing to some, we have had make up days in our contracts for years but is rarely or ever used due to conflicts /other trades. the four day week might cause problems with the other trades if they dont have that clause in their contracts. i guess you ,rd wish you had a JOB under any of these contracts. lol

Re: New Upstate CBA Online Read it and Weep

RichardDorrough
Again Mooseport we hear from one of the finest the UBC has to offer in NYC. So Saturday make up at Straight time unless you have a note form a DR is ok by you. Signatory Contractors allowed to sub non Union is ok by you. Ill bet you did not read any of that pesky wording. A 1% raise and in Saratoga county 0%.Oh that is ok with you because your fighting off a 20% give back brought to you by your professed hero Dougy McCarron . Non union workers at $11 an hour with no benefits is ok with you as long as your BS UBC is behind them. We do not need to go on. Thank god the UBC has you. I have a job . Carpenters Independent local #1 . You will; be hearing from us soon.We will be working under our own contract. They can take this contract and stick it in their as. I most certainly would not want to or would I work under what you have coming. But you will embrace it and tell everybody it is not Frank or Dougys faulty. Watch and see how Mr. Davenport will snuggle for Dougy. Just like his new mentor Pat "Little tyke" Nee. BY the way was Nee at either rally

Re: New Upstate CBA Online Read it and Weep

Great Uncle JORGENSEN
Nee was at both rally's, he did not speak .

Stayed very LOW key