New Forum

For the New Year I decided to look for a complete forum that can be embedded inside Local157.blogspot.com. I started searching for such a script or a third party tool and I found this forum powered by Nabble, – exactly what I was looking for!

The forum will only be posted on top of the main page by using a future date. You wont see the forum on other pages. I am still testing and learning how to use this powerful communication tool.

Try it out and let me know what you think!
CJ

Re: New Forum

CJ
John, forum looks great on my iPad, great job!

Re: New Forum

anon
did members of local 157 have any idea that your office was moving to the council? and any word on when the next meeting is to take place?

Re: New Forum

I will try to find out today.
Dan

Re: New Forum

Dan
Great Job John, forum looks great.

Re: New Forum

You must read discussion at this link :

http://goo.gl/cCOFG

and reconsider Nablle hosting a forum for NYC Rank and File !

P.S.
Someone please say a prayer for John Musumeci before it is too late .

Re: New Forum

I have read the discussion and think Nabble is a great service and does a great job providing free forums.  Let me know if you find a better embeddable forum.

Re: New Forum

iamlistman@yahoo.com
FROM THE LINK ABOVE

Hello Nabble,
You probably don't know this but you host so far two forums for people that share illegal animal sex, animal porn and bestiality movies

GOT THIS WHEN CONNECTING TO THAT FORUM. MOOSE DO WHAT YOU CAN IF THIS IS TAKING PLACE. I'D RATHER NOT USE  IF NTHIS IS WHATS GOING ON.

Re: New Forum

paddyman
i dont know who hosts backofthenet.com but its a very large and very well organized soccer website that i have been following for years
i believe this is the bomb you are looking for.
the truth will set us free. tks john.