Quantcast

New Council Rep Hires

tommy shoppy
SO i'm at work last week and my area rep shows up with that tito, tino whatever that neanderthal's name is. So you're telling me... out of the 20,000 members we have That big dope was the best choice to represent our membership in the field to building owners and contractors???? How are we supposed to be taken seriously????

Re: New Council Rep Hires

30 yr guy
What that is,it's definitive proof that the hiring of council reps is rigged the human resource office is a sham and everyone who got those jobs is connected one way or another to the mutts running 395  Dennis Walsh knew this but chose to do nothing.

Re: New Council Rep Hires

bklyn job steward
i went on 1 interview and then was told i wasn't going to be considered for the council rep job. any word on who they are going to hire? is it true sal from 926 is still in the running??? he just got a job teaching in the school!!! how much money did we spend training that p.o.s. to be a teacher in the school!!!!!! now we have to spend more money to train someone else???? wtf????? how does that make sense???? what a waste!!! he's a piece of shit wrong guy for the job!!

Re: New Council Rep Hires

Retired # 157
Remember one thing - - - -  It:s  Not What You Know  - - -   It:s  Who You KNOW  - - that aint gonna change .

Re: New Council Rep Hires

Benny
Their not going to hire anyone who would rock the boat.
You have to be able to fall in line STFU and do what your told.
Be contractor/foreman friendly and only know half the rules.
No stewards need apply.

Re: New Council Rep Hires

Carshoppy608
💯 % truth there are people working at the council now that
Just fall in line and don't Rock the boat I applied for the position long time ago and I think I'm a great candidate been in the local since 2001 went through the ropes from bottom up apprentice to journeyman to shop steward I was the youngest guy applying I was 29 at the time a guy who would put 30 years as a Rep then they pick that girl Rep who was in her last year of apprenticeship which was BuLlShit if you ask me ! It's ALL ABOUT WHO YOU BLOW ! 608 LIVES miss the old powers that were!! An old timer that passes away recently told me something that made sense
They were eating 5lb lobsters and we were eating 1lb lobsters but they made sure we all ate together! Now this business has turned into a bunch of CRY BABIES have to watch what you say and do otherwise you might get laid off , I got laid off a few weeks ago because the foreman was a PUSSY !