New Contracts / Full mobility

John
Can anyone tell me what the status of the Wall and Ceiling contracts is ? I would like to be able to plan my career for the foreseeable future. Has the US attorney and the Judge approved or denied it?

Re: New Contracts / Full mobility

Daniel J. Franco
The 'compliance measures' of the WC&C contract addendum are still being worked-out. When I asked RO Walsh on Oct 18, in summary, he stated to me that the contract is expected to be in Berman's hands by the end of Nov. Thereafter, I expect Berman will issue a decision and order one to three weeks after he receives it.

Re: New Contracts / Full mobility

John
Thank you Dan. Now I have a rough idea for a timetable . My advice for anyone is get all the certifications they can. Do not become  obsolete.