Nee Was Vetoed Today

The Machine
Pat Nee was Vetoed today for violating the stipulation and order.  Writing unarthorized checks.

Re: Nee Was Vetoed Today

Donny Arana
This sounds like a job for Cary & Kane- good thing he keeps them close. Maybe they will work for free if he makes them the 157 lawyers. How convenient. Or did he do that already?

Re: Nee Was Vetoed Today

procity
you go pat, write those checks.   spend spend spend

Re: Nee Was Vetoed Today

disgusted
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE HIM TO START ROBBING US? A WEEK?
HERE COMES THE FRONT PAGE IN THE DAILY NEWS AGAIN, DRUGS, HOOKERS, HOLIDAYS? I WONDER WHAT WE PAID FOR THIS TIME? NOTHING BUT THE BEST NO DOUBT.
HOW MUCH DID HE MANAGE TO SPEND BEFORE WALSH CAUGHT HIM?

Re: Nee Was Vetoed Today

Nobody.
It is a good thing that the Delegate slate he supported and pushed for didn't win.

http://local157.blogspot.com/2011/10/election-update.html

Oh.

How soon before we start seeing their names come up?

Re: Nee Was Vetoed Today

waiting
Donny don't gloat!  Who were your attorneys for the arson case?

Re: Nee Was Vetoed Today

USER NAME
WILLFUL VIOLATION/ CHECKS, IMMEDIATE RECALL ELECTION !

Re: Nee Was Vetoed Today

drop dead guy
DROP DEAD UNITY TEAM !