Names of Educated members from Forum

wondering
I was very impress with what some members said last night at the forum.  But I don't many names.  I think these members need to be recognize as potential leaders for the future.  I recognized Bill Lebo 45, Dan Franco 157, Donny Arana 608,  Mike Biello, Irish guy with standing ovation, steward from 1536, ect.  We cannot just concentrate on the bad guys, many members have the right idea and are well suited to represent union members.

Re: Names of Educated members from Forum

BM 608
young corrigan did a good job going after the jersey guy to

Re: Names of Educated members from Forum

HUH???
I believe the guy Pete spoke after was from 2287, born raised and living in NYC. Wasn't he the guy who asked about the so called waivers mentioned by Conboy in court?

Re: Names of Educated members from Forum

BM 608
Corigan kid spoke about conflict of interest to have Nj guys negotiate Nyc contract-----hes right about that

Re: Names of Educated members from Forum

wondering
I really don't know Pete Corrigan that well.  I think he has to confront the terrible past of his dad's involment with corruption head on.  It's not say to Pete is corrupt, but how do we know that he just doesn't follow his dad's bad advice?  If he wants to emerge as a spokesperson, he has to address this.  I think ballentin answered Pete's question adequately.  Instead of asking whether it was a conflict of interest, he should of asked why no NYC reps are included in contract negotiations?

Re: Names of Educated members from Forum

Pete Corrigan
I understand your concerns, but i really dont think he did answer my question, he just said he was a union carpenter(a union carpenter that makes 200 plus thousand dollars). I should have phrased the question differently, i would also like to point out that my father was punished for his actions with an 18 month suspension. All i can say is im my own man, with my own opinions, my actions will speak louder than my words. All i want is for everyone to go to work, and for this thing to survive so when im 45 this isnt happening again

Re: Names of Educated members from Forum

wondering
Part of moving forward means we must concentrate on the future by working hard in the present. Pete, you are right, you are your own person.  Let's move on.