Names and Numbers of ALL the delegates& a web site poll

Names and Numbers of ALL the delegates& a web site poll

1456 Dockie
I know you can go on to NYCDCC web site and the delegates for each local is listed , But I think it would be easier if all the delegates were listed for the entire district , along with thier phone number so members could contact them easier ,and express how they would like to see them vote on important issues. Also , our website could be used in the same manner if the members could sign on in the members section and participate in a poll on how they would like to see the delegates vote . Sounds simple I know , but then no Delegate  could say "" The members never told me how they feel ""

Re: Names and Numbers of ALL the delegates& a web site poll

Ross
This is a very powerful idea.

Re: Names and Numbers of ALL the delegates& a web site poll

dockbuilder
good luck in you're endeavor. However I asked Dennis Walsh about seeing the documents the delegates receive before they vote on them. He said they should be available to the members.He told me to contact Matt Walker. I did that went down to look at an organizing report asked if I could see it before it was approved was told that I could only see reports after they are approved by the delegates. I then explained that that is to late and I would like to see documents before delegates vote on them so I could express my views in how they should vote. I was then told that I cant that is what I elected them to do for me if I want to see the documents I would have to become a delegate. See this delegate problem goes deeper than the delegate body. We are in for a fight on this. But you're idea is a good one and if you need help trying to get it implemented count me in.