Nameless Trolls

Norman
A poster wants to know what I've done. After following proper procedures, and having been ignored, I've appealed to the majority of the members of NYCDC. Our council isn't following it's own procedures. The trolls want to distract the members from the real problems with their volume of trash topics over which we have no control. I don't know what the agendas of these non-people are. My agenda is simple, get more members speaking out for the things that we can change: Healthier Workplaces; Healthier Lifestyles; Enforcing Contract Provisions and Laws; Training members to be our next generation of leaders; More members working together inside and outside our union for the things that will build stronger unions with a greater market share. More honest members learning how to build a better union. I'm not running for any office, inside or outside of our union; I'm retired from being a working carpenter. Do I hate our elected leaders? No, I pity their petty, selfish fear of losing the trappings of their offices. -Norman

Re: Nameless Trolls

TRUTH
Having pity for elected officials, the ones who will do ANYTHING to stay in office? You are exposing your jealousy, nothing more.

        “Men are ruled, at this minute by the clock, by liars who refuse them news, and by fools who cannot govern.”

NYC

Re: Nameless Trolls

NYC
"My agenda is simple, get more members speaking out for the things that we can change: Healthier Workplaces; Healthier Lifestyles; Enforcing Contract Provisions and Laws; Training members to be our next generation of leaders; More members working together inside and outside our union for the things that will build stronger unions with a greater market share. More honest members learning how to build a better union."

Norman, Norman, Norman. Tisk, Tisk, Tisk.

Get off that slowly make change happen ideal. It was more appropriately &  better suited for a time way past, but not the present nor future.

We are too advanced a society and persons to think that a decades look into the future can somehow and much too sloowly right the particular wrong that has become the fast paced injustices of the UBC.

A radical concept like " it's time to take things back" has no room for,- we'll do it after they take more.

I don't know if an uprising will ever toke hold, but your rhetoric does not keep pace with what is going on as far as the overwhelming disintegration of our principals, contracts and forward status elevation of the union that comes along with that membership card.

If as you indicate they are not following their own procedures, that is where we start.
FIGHT THEM WITH PROCEDURE,- THERE IS NO ALLOWANCE IN PRINT THAT ALLOWS FOR ADDENDUMS TO BE BACK DOORED INTO EXISTING CBA'S.
Not let us first wonder the land look for direction and then sing a song of cumbaya before anything is done.

Your agenda, although honorably intentioned, is antiquated and not suited for the immediate need, or Doug McCarron.
NYC

Re: Nameless Trolls

NYC
I erre'd by omitting one further item.

We have the needed brain power and bodies to make this happen right now so all in all the gathering of education and numbers is not the issue. The problem lies in the power grabs of those that feel that if they spend their time getting involved, they deserve to be in charge after the dust settles.

The organizational requirement which best would lead a radical uprising needs to be free of infiltrators who will sell out the movement either due to their ego, or that of a blind allegiance to the hopes of being secured a position w/the enemy.

Re: Nameless Trolls

TRUTH
Where the HELL is the Orlando jihadist's missing wife?
!

Re: Nameless Trolls

!
Feds will keep that quiet and let it face into obscurity just as they did w/dirty 395 employees

Re: Nameless Trolls

Norman
I'm underwhelmed that with all of the power the two of you have, and all the time you've spent posting, all you've accomplished is posting.

Re: Nameless Trolls

TRUTH
redundancy~
noun  re·dun·dan·cy \ri-ˈdən-dən(t)-sē\
Popularity: Top 20% of words
Simple Definition of redundancy
: the act of using a word, phrase, etc., that repeats something else and is therefore unnecessary
: a word, phrase, etc., that repeats something else and is therefore unnecessary : a redundant word, phrase, etc.
: a part in a machine, system, etc., that has the same function as another part and that exists so that the entire machine, system, etc., will not fail if the main part fails-

Also see: "Norman"