NYDCC OIG Office.... AKA....THe Pussy Patrol

NYDCC OIG Office.... AKA....THe Pussy Patrol

RichardDorrough
The OIG Office was an entity set up to investigate corruption in the NYC Carpenters criminal syndicate instead it has been nothing more than a bunch of pussies and punks strong arming members for the UBC.This is what McDumbass has gradually transferred authority to!!! McGorty you are either one dumb POS or a UBC whore....

 Members persecuted by these scum bags for :

 (1)Refusing a summons by these pussies*****Member accused of violating the obligation by failing to respond to a summons sent by the Inspector General Office**FU

(2)Member persecuted for alleging working while still on the OWL.****Member accused of working while registered on the job referral list***OMG..HOLY SHYTE...SEND UP THE BAT SIGNAL

Hey OIG assholes what about members being forced to switch books to work in NYC despite the NLRB telling you to stop this corrupt act you sacks of shyte.

(3)Member persecuted for alleging working without a shop steward.***Member accused of working without a Shop Steward*****OMG..HOLY SHYTE...SEND UP THE BAT SIGNAL

(4)****Member accused of sending another member to a job site in his place****OMG..HOLY SHYTE...SEND UP THE BAT SIGNAL

Is this what the OIG Office was created for.Read the Log here and you decide. Copies of the charges and the fines and expulsions have already been sent to the OLMS and NLRB for review.

 https://www.nycdistrictcouncil.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NYCDCC-DISCIPLINARY-LOG-9.11.18.pdf

Hey OIG Send me a summons and I will tell you to go f yourself as well. Lets see you do something about it you sack of pussies.

Re: NYDCC OIG Office.... AKA....THe Pussy Patrol

Steward
Its all smoke and mirrors,they want the money,its about time,they look at the contractors,leave the members the hell alone,mat ch outside locals,1 to 1 with a my carpenter,what the hell are we missing,its always doing for the contractors,its about time,we start sticking up for the members,they do the right thing,its a bull what they do in this hee haw court.