NYCDCC employees

Donny Arana
Why are so many members out of work, and the ones that are working like me struggling to pay bills and always behind? Then there are talks of pay cuts. Are the dc employees and the ones negotiating our contracts concidering taking pay cuts and a hit in their welfare fund (mccarron ,spencer and ballayntyne) I dont think so. They're all overpaid and underqualified. How do they get away with those huge salaries and seperate pensions that are ridiculous. Why doesn't Walsh put a cap on their salaries. They urgently need to have all the dc employees salaries reconcidered and brought down to earth.
It doesn't matter if you were hired by the dc 5 years ago or 5 days ago,Everybody working for dc past and present employees should have the same pension plan and retire age as rank and file members working with tools. all for one and one for all. If you dont like it, leave and go back to the tools. EST,PRES and VP need a pay cut as well. Nobody working for the nycdcc should be paid over 150,000 a year.Lets be real.

Re: NYCDCC employees

Steward
Yes..most of them were mediocre carpenters at best...good bullshit artists...won positions...put on expensive 3 piece suits..walk around like business men..and recieved pay raises.....Must be the suit..can't be any other reason..to qualify for 100+ a year.Question for the week...
Does 3 Days Make an Organizer