NYCDCC 2014 Election

Daniel J. Franco

I'm sure there will be at least one alternate/opposing EST candidate and at least one alternate/opposing presidential candidate.

However, if there is a substantial DESIRE and a substantial NEED for me to run, I am willing and able to apply.

You apparently consider me a viable/valid candidate, correct? But, I have ask: Why? What have I done or shown that others have not that cause me to appear to rise above others? And for which posisition(s)?

On Aug 18, 2014 8:57 PM, "Five Aces [via A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Pop Quiz Dan:

What if there is no opposing candidate, will you bring us through this as a viable one?

http://a-mobilized-membership-is-an-irresistible-force.984137.n3.nabble.com/Dental-Insurance-tp4029146p4029153.html
To start a new topic under A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresistible Force, click here.
NAML

Re: NYCDCC 2014 Election

Bob
Don't talk about it Do It.

Election

Norman
You have my vote if you do run. You could do the job. Please remember that you can't let holding office in an ungrateful union become more important than your life outside. We'll back you whatever you decide.

Thank you for volunteering someone else

Norman
I can't run. Why don't you run Bob? You appear so anxious to volunteer "anyone but you".

Re: NYCDCC 2014 Election

steward
dan,you run,you got my vote

Re: NYCDCC 2014 Election

steward
Change comes in all shapes andsizes.We all need to know  plas are benefit to the contractors.They get to pockit more of our hard earned money.We all need to relialize we the members,the union are the contributors who work very hard to put the benefits backinto the fund.I am well aware the contractors are in  business to make money.our union has fought long battles over the years.and there is no reason to go backwards.We need good leadership who will put there neck on the line and fight for our rights and to have the best possible benefits on the market.Lets move forward and get out and improve our conditions and improve membership moral.it has been a long time to get back everything we have lost.We all need to know in order to succeed,we needto get back our marketshare.Elect good delegates that actually will back up the membership.We all need change,if it does not happen,it will get worse.god bless us all ,god bless the union,and its whole membership.