NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

Bill Walsh

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

Steward
I wonder who will take over,its been long overdue,we need real leadership,simeone,who will get things done,and we need to turn over jobs union,oirbout of list needs to be overhauled,our council simply needs more retires there to work to service the membership,everyone always walks away with unanswered answers to our questions and concerns,it is not away to run a business,we need improved service,lower hospital deductables for our retires and regular members,and realtrank and file who really want to bring respect,pride,and dignity back to the union.No job left undone,lets get back our damn inionu,once and for all.

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

labor omnia vincit
the song remains the same. so much for government oversight. Deaf dumb and blind Mc?

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

395 Pearl St farce
I believe nycdcc will never be cleaned up. If a judge allows council reps to be delegates you know the union is crooked. If this policy is continually approved by a judge there will never be change. Everyone from the top down made money on the backs of the workers. You all should be ashamed. Like Trumps MAGA campaign the carpenters union was never great. Crooked from top to bottom with everyone making money off the corruption , should anyone be surprised that 2 more wannabe mobsters are facing charges ?

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

Steward
What about the workers,we always get screwed,im having problems with the damn out of work list getting work,i have been on it 3weeks,im a steward,i have my credentials up to date,please do not tell me something is going on,i already know,the out of work list is a failure,too many older carpenters who deserve to be working are suffering,and are being sctewed,what kind of message they sending to the members,its very sad,and it is wrong what they are doing.The review officer needs to check into these shamans,its abusive,and discrimitory to the men and women who made the union,all of a sudden they propose this bad contract to use less journeymen,and put more of the provisional carpenters as jpurneyman,how the hell is this suppose to be fair,we got a raw deal,and they are sold us out,they are sending us all down the river,we need a rally to get this advertisement,its hurting the work in man,and it's about time,something gets done about it.

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

608 Garbage
Cleaning up the union for the past 100 years. Nothing ever changes at criminal NYCDCC

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

old shoppie
who was the business agent on the cash jobs

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

Asses up Faces down
No excuse of missing arraignment due to woman's soccer parade. Time for fresh meat to get asses up and faces down

Re: NYCDC President McHugh Resigns the day after Delegate Elections.

Asses up Faces down
These crooks won't even be able to pay their legal bills. DA of SDNY will make their asses bleed from legal fees alone. Better get plenty of lube