NYC CITY UBC MEMBERS PROTEST DIRTY DOUGS SELL OUT BS.THE THREATS FROM DOUGYS HAND PICKED PUNKS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN

NYC CITY UBC MEMBERS PROTEST DIRTY DOUGS SELL OUT BS.THE THREATS FROM DOUGYS HAND PICKED PUNKS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN

UBC MEMBERS TO START A "SHUT IT DOWN" CAMPAIGN
Watch the Protest Video here
https://vimeo.com/347684107

UBC MEMBERS .DO YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT NEXT.THIS IS ALREADY HAPPENING

NEW CONTRACT FOR THE JERSEY AREA THAT USED TO BE COVERED BY THE NORTHEAST COUNCIL.A COUNCIL SEIZED BY DIRTY DOUG MCCARRON TO COVER FOR SPENCER AND CAPELLIS ALLEGED CORRUPTION

APPRENTICE PROGRAM INCREASED TO FIVE YEARS.APPRENTICES MUST WORK 2000 HOURS A YEAR TO MOVE UP.HOW MANY APPRENTICES DO YOU KNOW THAT WORK 40 A WEEK FOR 52 WEEKS A YEAR??

NJ HAS ALREADY HAS HAD UNDERPAID SELL OUT PROVISIONAL CARPENTERS WHO ARE BEING KEPT ON THE JOB BY EMPLOYERS WHILE FULL JOURNEYMAN ARE BEING LAID OFF

Re: NYC CITY UBC MEMBERS PROTEST DIRTY DOUGS SELL OUT BS.THE THREATS FROM DOUGYS HAND PICKED PUNKS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN

Steward
We are at all out war against the council hacks,shame on them ,u all should be ashamed of yourselves,we all come from the same union,it is all out war with these skumbags sellouts,what they did to the membership is a total disgrace,and it is making us the laughing stock of all organized labor,blame it on McCarran,skumbag,pos,u should hide your head in shame,totally disgrace,and disgusting,and it hurts what we have been working for our whole samn lives,what a shame,we are screwed,from our leaders in DC,and McCarran,no good to everyone.