NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Steward
If u work 99 hours in a calendar year,u are required to do pick it duty in your jurisdiction area if pick it.How ironic,if u do not do it,u have to pay 500.00 fine or assessment,this is according to he rules that have been set up by the union.

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Steward
I was told union officials,do your pick it duty,which I have no problem doing,then the 500.00assessment is waived,how ironic is that,they should bring this to all members attention,so that way,u will not get the fine,never pay it,is discrimination,and unlawful,and coeshion does not get members out to do it,so at least I got the information out to all members in this situation.

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Eephour
The letters have been sent out if you don’t pay the fine with in 69 days of the mailing you will be stricken from membership. So pay that fine and help out with spencer and Capelli’s legal fees against the feds!

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

RichardDorrough
Take the letter and this Notice to your regional office of the NLRB and file a charge. You are helping all UBC members to be free of this BS extortion by a group of punks if you do.Tell the UBC rats to shove their $500 in their ass

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

rernst
finnaly heard from the nlrb  they are filing a charge against the carpenters union for threating members with getting thrown off of the job for failure to pay mups    either they can take it to a judge or come up with a settlement   the first two charges were tossed out on me for lack of evidence   I will be appealing now to Washington and I just filed a fourth charge on the striken from membership for faiure to pay bmupp fines even thou our constitution says they can federal law states the union must not make fines payable before accepting union dues so when you striken from membership members for faiure to pay mump fine and their dues are paid for the year and they tell you to come down and get your dues money back   that seems to be the same thing as not accepting dues because of a fine  we will have to se how the nlrb see it

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Steward
U do your pick it duty,after u appeal your 500.00assessment,u receive a notice to do one more pick it duty,to for fill your pickit duty obligations,then the 500.00 assessment gets waived.

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

RichardDorrough
Here is a better scenario The UBC can stick their $500 FINE and mandatory picket duty in their ass

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Mh88
I couldn’t agree with you more Rich. It’s so illegal what they are doing first of all!

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Steward
The union cannot fine u if u volunteer to do your pick it duty,and you cannot get 500.00 assessment,if u did not do your pick it duty,all uhave to-do is exercise your right,number 1file a appeal,state the reason why u did not do pickitdutypic3,i will receive a decision2 to 4 weeks,more times ,then less,they will give u the rest of the calendar year to do your pick it duty,and on top of that,waive 500.00assessment,just do your pick it duty,i did it 3 times,and on top of that I'm still waitingfor a damn work call,especisllybeing a steward,3 weeks a counting,they discriminate,abd disrespect older members,and regular members,these clowns work for us,its varying,distespectful shame they treat the members like idiots,we made the union,we put our blood,sweet,and tears on the line going to work everyday.We allneedalfor them to overhauling the out of work list,get retires to run it,get rid of the over excessive weight they do not need to pay these clowns who run the ship,then our funds will not drain,its the members hard earned money we all earned,we have a right and a say in our affairs.

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Mh88
You’re right but, it’s much more complicated than what you are talking about. The corruption that is and has been happening is way over the top!! Our whole entire leadership has to GO. A top down investigation has to happen and basically we meaning our brotherhood needs to be restructured so it protects and represents the MEMBERSHIP and not the employers! Enough is enough!🔨🇺🇸🔨

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

You keep repeating the same thing. "Appeal this'" "Wait for This" "just do your pick it duty" You just do not get it..NOOOOOO!!!!!! Stick the picket duty in their ass and the $500 FINE as well. It IS NOT and assessment it is a FINE...

Re: NO MORE FINES in NLRB Ruling Mandatory Union Participation!

Steward
Go talk to the officials,i know it's a fine,i know we are dealing with idiots,i was not born yesterday,i know what the hell there doing,they just want to bleed the system,and screw the membership.
1234