NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

RichardDorrough
HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO...NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET BS
DEAR ICE CREAM CRAPPER.
STICK YOUR WHISTLES AND CHANTS IN YOUR ASS!!!

THE NLRB IS TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST THE NORTHEAST REGIONAL COUNCIL OF CARPENTERS,CARPETBAGGERS AND DUMB ASS FOR FORCING MEMBERS TO PICKET AND FINING ANYONE WHO REFUSES.

AFTER NLRB REGION 3 OFFICER AND HIS COHORTS REFUSED TO FILE CHARGES AND MADE EVERY EXCUSE THEY COULD FOR THE UNION WASHINGTON TOLD THEM TO POUND SALT AND FILE THE CHARGES.BARNEY "FIFE" HOROWITZ WHO OVER THE YEARS HAS WORKED SO DILIGENTLY TO PROTECT HIS UBC PALS MIGHT HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO.I GUESS REGION 3 WILL NOT BE INVITED TO ANY MORE UBC RETIREMENT PARTIES.GOSH BARNEY I WONDER IF THE SCUM AT DECARLO AND SHANLEY WILL HAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STALKED

40 YEAR UBC MEMBER JOHN NEWELL IS THE HERO OF THE DAY.NEWELL IS A DEDICATED UNION ACTIVIST WHO HAS BEEN THE VICTIM OF THE UBC SCUMS ABUSE,BLACKBALLING,HARASSMENT AND OTHER ACTIONS TYPICAL OF A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE LIKE THE UBC.  WHY?FOR SIMPLY WANTING HIS RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW.

 PICKETING. AKA UNION PARTICIPATION. IS SOMETHING ALL MEMBERS  SHOULD BE A PART OF BY CHOICE. THE LAW HOWEVER DOES NOT ALLOW SOME UBC BITCH TO FORCE A MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE OR ALLOW THE SCUM TO ROB THEM IN FINES IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO.ITS CALLED THE NLRA..

ONCE AGAIN REGION 3 WORKED TO PROTECT THEIR PALS AND NEWEL WAS FORCED TO APPEAL.AN APPEAL THAT WAS ALREADY WRITTEN BEFORE NEWELL FILED A COMPLAINT IN ANTICIPATION OF REGION 3s USUAL UBC ASS KISSING.ONCE AGAIN WASHINGTON HAD TO FORCE  REGION 3  TO FILE CHARGES. HEY BARNEY.THIS IS 2 FOR 2 IN THE LOSS COLUMN FOR YOU ON APPEAL ISN'T IT.

PAY ATTENTION BOYS AND GIRLS. WE TOLD YOU THE SCUM WERE ILLEGALLY FORCING YOU TO PICKET AND ILLEGALLY FINING YOU.NO MORE.LET THIS SERVE TO PROVE TO YOU THAT IT IS THE LAW AND NOT SOME UBC RAT WHO DECIDES.LET THIS ALSO PROVE THAT YOU CAN STAND UP AND TELL DOUGYS SCUM TO GO ... THEMSELVES.

HEY ICE CREAM SHITTER. I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND A NEW SOURCE OF FUNDING FOR YOU AND THE "NOT MY GIRLFRIENDS" STAYS AT THE SHERATON ON MAUI AND OTHER MEMBER PAID FOR TRYSTS.

tryst
trist/
literary
noun
plural noun: tryst
 1.a private, romantic rendezvous between lovers.

"a moonlight tryst"

verb
3rd person present: trysts

    .
    1.keep a private, romantic rendezvous.

    "a trysting place"

    GUESS WHATS NEXT PUNKS

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

Steward
What about in nyc

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

Steward
What will come out of it,if u do not mandatory pick it duty,u pay 500.00 dollar fine,what gives,is it blackmail,or what?

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

What is it?? It is ILLEGAL!! Hearing is set for May 1,2018. NLRB has issued the complaint that reads...b) About June 20. 2017" Respondents. in writing implicitly threatened Respondents' employee-member John Newell and other employee-members with the denial of hiring hall access and discharge under a union-security, agreement "if they refuse to pay Membership Union Participation Program (MUPP)-related fines"....AND "By the conduct described above in paragraph VI(b), Respondents have been restraining and coercing employees in the exercise of the rights guaranteed in Section 7 of the Act in violation of Section 8(bX1XA) of the Act". Tell the NYC Council to stick their fines and mandatory picket in their ass...It is illegal in ALL Unions
.

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

rernst
glad to se some people still have a set we have been saying in philly this mup has   got to be illegal and  all the members know about how shady this union is and the cancer in the system is so out of hand   I for one have a problem with working 2000 plus hours a year to keep guys in union leadership that don't have our backs

Good information,the word needs to get out to all union members,how disappointing.

Good information,the word needs to get out to all union members,how disappointing.all how will brake loose.

Why don't they look at McCarran,makes u wonder?

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

Steward
Are these guys being put up on charges,something needs to be done,its long overdue,members have been getting screwed a long time,also taken retires members pensions away is a disgrace,these clowns was tinging out hard earned money,top down investigating should start.

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

Willieboy
Richard how much do rat Co pay you

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

Willieboy
Jimmy and Chuck could keep the job, you were a stumblebum at best, and your mother dresses you funny

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

Rat Company?? Why the rat scum bags at the UBC dont pay me a dime .I would not take money to expose UBC scum .I do it for free and always have.Please.Stop sending fing morons. Just once I would like someone who is not so fing stupid and has the balls to use his or her own name. At least you got the "boy" part right pussie.

Re: NLRB TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST UBC MANDATORY PICKET AND FINES BS.HEY DOUGY ..GUESS WHO

Jimmy and Chuck tired to keep the job?? As in sell out to the IUPAT and failed.And it is YOUR mom who dresses me. Pussie ..

They have to go after mccarron and his cronies,its long overdue.