NEW VOTED IN ADMINISTRATION

CONCERNED
COMPLETELY BALLESS COOL-AID COWARDS

QA

friend of Debs
Excellent blogsite Brother Musumeci. Tons of info for members who are interested. As with all website and blogs, one has to wonder what percentage of UBC members actually access computers. I believe it is less than 5 %.  My opinion.

          Internal Union Charges ? I too was " convicted " some years ago. Causing dissension, violation of the obligation, and divulging UBC information. Fined $ 250.00 and was put on " probation " for 2 years. Funny how a former Business Agent, when he heard about it, asked if he could be my probation officer ?

          The trial committe had just enough BA cronies to call for my expulsion. Didn't happen. Federal law was a can of worms they did not want to open. Nowadays they make you sign the nefarious non disclosure form.  Indeed, you are at a crossroad.

          What is the corelation between Biello and Lebo taking office and your present status ? How does the McCarron / Tutor / Perini Corporation and the Hudson yard anticipated contract affect your disposition ?

         Has the Association for Union Democracy evaporated ?

     I wish you well Brother Musumeci.