Quantcast

NEW NORTHEAST MERGER FUND SUED FOR 5 MILLION PLUS

NEW NORTHEAST MERGER FUND SUED FOR 5 MILLION PLUS

NEW NORTHEAST FUND SUED FOR 5 MILLION PLUS.
FUND ADMINISTRATOR GEORGE LAUFENBERG IS FIGHTING back and accusing the EST John Ballantyne of lying when he sent us all letters saying Laufenberg was fired for fraud.Turns out Laufenberg was fired for collecting his pension and working. Just like Mike Forde and others.Just like Doug Mccaron and other International Officers. Here we go boys and girls. See what happens when the UBC wants somebody gone.Get on the train right from the start and pay attention. It ALWAYS starts with lies and trumped up charges.
Also pay attention to the sheer numbers of Laufenbergs compensation.$700,000 in his annuity. Pension at 14,000 a month with another pension we did not even know about called the Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan worth $10,000 a month.My god you have to read the lawsuit. I will provide the pdf if anybody wants to read it. Stay Tuned. I have to go find the Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan .See the brief in pdf here    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1738132426401679