NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

DISSIDENT
IN MIKE CAPELLI'S NEW E-MAIL TO THE NRCC MEMBERS, HE STATES CARPENTERS WIN WHEN THEY VOTE. HOW IRONIC THAT CAPELLI CAN TELL HIS NRCC MEMBERS TO VOTE FOR VARIOUS POLITICIANS BUT THERE IS NO MEMBERSHIP VOTE IN HIS UBC. HOW STUPID CAN CAPELLI BE TO EVEN SEND THIS E-MAIL TO THE NRCC MEMBERSHIP, BASICALLY INSULTING THEM. CAPELLI PREACHES IN HIS E-MAIL THAT VOTING IS GOOD TO GET THINGS DONE PRO-UNION LEGISLATIVELY. BUT THE UBC GOES AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATIC POLICY AND HUMAN RIGHTS. CAPELLI AND MCCARON HAVE DESTROYED THE UBC BY USING MCCARONS RESTRUCTURING PLAN TO STRIP THE MEMBERSHIP OF IT'S DIRECT VOTE FOR IT'S REPRESENTATION AND COLLECTIVE BARGAINING. THE BEST INTEREST OF THE MEMBERSHIP IS NOT BEING SERVED AS MCCARONS PLAN PUTS IN PLACE APPOINTED REPRESENTATION WHO ARE PAID DIRECTLY BY HIM NOT THE MEMBERSHIP. THERE IS NO LOYALTY TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE MEMBERSHIP AS THE REPRESENTATIVES APPOINTED BY MCCARON WILL DO AS MCCARON SAYS OR BE FIRED. SO IN ALL REALLITY THE RESTRUCTURING PLAN IS MCCARONS DICTATORAL TAKE OVER OF THE MEMBERSHIPS UNION TO SERVE  MCCARON'S OWN EGOTISTICAL PLAN. MCCARON'S PLAN NOT THE MEMBERSHIP. MCCARON HAS HIJACKED THE MEMBERS UNION FOR HIS OWN AGENDAS, BE IT POLITICAL OR FINANCIAL. MCCARON HAS VIOLATED THE OATH , TO SERVE THE MEMBERSHIP FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, NOT HIS OWN PERSONAL AGENDA OR EGO. MCCARON IS TAKING OUR UNION OFF A CLIFF FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL AGENDA. THIS MUST BE STOPPED. SO IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO SUPPORT ALL GROUPS SEEKING TO RESTORE THE MEMBERSHIPS CONTROL. SUPPORT THE BUFFALO, ALBANY, NJ AND NYC UNION CARPENTERS IN THEIR QUEST TO START A NEW CARPENTERS UNION MCCARON FREE. A NEW INTERNATIONAL UNION FOR THE MEMBERSHIP BY THE MEMBERSHIP. A NEW UNION GUIDED BY THE MEMBERSHIP, NOT LIKE THE UBC WHICH HAS BEEN HIGHJACKED BY ONE MAN WITH HIS OWN PERSONAL AGENDA,

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

Commonwealth
I agree 100% with this post. Unfortunately, most of the rank and file members are just sheep waiting to get slaughtered by McCarron and his evil empire. Look at the Dockbuilders. A perfect chance to escape from the grips of this Communist "Brotherhood" yet, too many pussies and misinformed cry babies decided to stay with Doug McCarrons master plan of de-unionizing, de-moralizing, and gutting our once proud union. Our union forefathers would never have put up with the ridiculous shit that McCarron is putting us through. Men like him, Capelli, Spencer, Walsh etc, etc, would have had their balls in a sling if they tried to pull this shit with the membership. Today, in our watered down union, most everyone is afraid to do something to stop the bullshit McCarron has created. Keep crying about your contract and do nothing. Keep bitching about your illigal assessments and do nothing. Keep getting upset with "yes" delegates who could give a rats ass about you or your brother...and again, do nothing. Action speaks louder than words my friends. Do you want change? THEN STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHAOS!! Write letters, start lawsuits, protest, question....only we can change this. THe movement to change our course of direction cant be done with just a handful of people. We need the help of EVERYONE. THIS MEANS YOU!!!  We all know how to get in contact with the people who are already trying to do something, so, the ball is now in your court. Do nothing and kiss our union goodbye or fight for our union and preserve our future!!

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

peter griffin
Give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice spin job rich!!!!!!!!! join the ubc first then comment on ubc policy.. the problem with all the form another carpenters union is financially it wont work. you know that. unfunded liability on contractors. loss of health benefits immediatly and the unatainable new plans that startup costs would cost millions. lets face it respect our crafts you fucken lost now JUST   FUCKING     GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you all are either bored, broke, dumb or all of the above. listen members just continue to vote for union friendly politicians work hard and retire with great penions and let the lazy non members continue to bitch about change so mcCarron re joins the afl/cio(which thankfully will never happen).capelli mentions vote for friendly politicains to help procure more union work and this jackass wants to spin it against McCarron and hi jacked memberships. by the way if a personal agenda is to take over all the unions who want to disband the ubc than i am on board. so fuck you dissident! (rdf)

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

?????????????
"capelli mentions vote for friendly politicains to help procure more union work and this jackass wants to spin it against McCarron and hi jacked memberships.

 This aint corporate America but sure sounds like you buy into it. Nothing wrong with voting for politicians who in turn procure more union work, but when council hacks sucjh as UT 2 carry the votes as delegates who are beholden to their positions & $$$$$, THATS IS WHERE YOUR PLAN GOES WRONG, AGREEING THIS IS A BETTER WAY!

THE ONLY VOTING GOING ON HERE IS THAT OF PAID POSITION REMNANTS OF PREVIOUS CRIMINAL COUNCILS WHERE HvC STRIPPED A MEMBERS RIGHT TO COLLECTIVELY RUN HIS OWN UNION.

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

DISSIDENT
ALL LIES PETER GRIFFIN.IT WILL FINANCIALLY WORK. THE CONTRACTORS WILL HAVE TO PAY WHERE EVER THE MEMBERS GO. IF THE MEMBERS DECIDE THAT THEY WILL START THE NEW INTERNATIONAL UNION THEN THE CONTRACTORS WILL ROLL OVER WITH THE PENSION AND ANNUITY FUNDS. REMEMBER, WITH THE MEMBERS GO THE BENEFITS. WITH THE HEALTH COVERAGE, IF YOU PAID INTO IT YOU CANNOT BE STOPPED FROM USING IT, THATS FEDERAL LAW. JUST AS THE MEMBERSHIP PAYS THEIR DUES CHECKOFF EVERY WEEK SO WILL THEY PAY INTO THE NEW UNIONS OPERATING COSTS. THIS WEEKLY COLLECTED MONEY IS IN THE MILLIONS NRCC AREA WIDE, SO START UP WILL BE EASY. PETER GRIFFIN YOU ARE IGNORANT AND A DISEASE THAT NEEDS TO BE CURED IF THE CARPENTERS UNION IS TO SURVIVE.THE NEW INTERNATIONAL CARPENTERS WILL BE THE CURE FOR PEOPLE LIKE PETER GRIFFIN, MCCARON,SPENCER,CAPELLI, AS WE LEAVE THEM BEHIND TO GO FORWARD TO SAFEGUARD OUR UNION AND OUR LIVELYHOOD.

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

peter griffin
dissident...WRONG the pension does not follow the man. I dont know what pension plan you belong to BUT the trustees of the plan and the plan are seperate. IN Buffalo the health and welfare would not follow the man..IE fuck you! you are the ignoratant one. if you paid they cannot stop it? yes they can. NRCC and most other health plans have rules about covered employment. once you are not in covered employment ypour out. Dues check off goes to the union not the funds brain surgeon, cant mix and match. aagain are YOPU ignorent or just stupid. I would suggest you actually read up on the rules set by the DOL before you get a membership in trouble on your lies and mis truths. you under the law will not be granted cobra...Did you read that NOT BE GRANT COBRA I said it slow. that is the law . I cant beleive i have to respond to idiots like you. you just scream blaa blaa blaa to hear yourself talk. its amazing how you are able to actually remember to breath in and out on a minute by minute basis. anyway sorry for venting oh yea dissident read up on the law, the dol rules, the erisa laws and you will start to understand everything you have said was utter bullshit and you sound ridiculous. TO THE MEMBERS OF THE UBC.......DONT FOLLOW THIS IDIOT! HE WILL ONLY GUIDE YOU DOWN A ROAD TO NEVERLAND.  wait a minute peter pan I get it now you are an adolescent with no penis ....ohhh now i get it . anyway I am egerly awaiting yopur next babbling post to rebut the nonsense..have a nice dinner.I am having ribs what are you having?

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

Dissident before we show Mr Griffin is puffing smoke I must ask you. You tell us all to support groups in Albany,New Jersey and NYC when there ARE NO groups in Albany,NYC and New Jersey to support. Also your going on about this International Carpenters Union but there is not one of those either. So could you enlighten us on that. Buffalo is on hold for now while Furlong tries to challenge the challenge the June 4th ruling. If Buffalo was to take advantage of the door the UBC opened it would need to collect authorization cards in the rest of the state. Authorization cards they will not get as log as they still have their stars hooked to the IUPAT,Duane Moore and the hack lawyer Richard Furlong. So in reality Buffalo is dead to. While I support your enthusiasm  help us by telling us exactly who these groups are the rank and file should support

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

hammer
TRUE

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

hammer
Capelli , what a scummer

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

hammer
Capelli is just another Mccaron yes man. Well paid by Mccaron to screw the membership.

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

hammer
CAPELLI SAYS VOTE VOTE VOTE BUT THERE IS NO VOTE FOR YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN THE UBC, EVERYTHING IS RUBBER STAMPED. THERE IS NO VOTE OR MEMBERSHIP INPUT.

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

hammer
CAPELLI ,JUST ANOTHER TURD CLONE AND YES MAN TO GET ALL THE SALARY INCREASES HE CAN.

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

hammer
CAPELLI WILL LIE DIRECTLY TO YOUR FACE TO PROTECT HIS PAYCHECK

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

doug wins
snap chat

Re: NEW CAPELLI E-MAIL CONTRADICTS UBC POLICY

hammer
AGAIN ANOTHER DUMB COMMENT BY A MCCARON SUPPORTER. JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THE UBC IS MADE UP OF.