My response to District Council primary election endorsements

My response to District Council primary election endorsements

Norman
I am in receipt of your primary endorsements.
Who at the District Council has made these endorsements?
Have they been openly discussed and justified before the whole delegate body?
Were alternatives put forward?
Have contributions been made to any of their campaigns?
What assurances have been made by these endorsees?
Are we just getting political rhetoric and puffery?
Will your response to me, if any, be more than rhetoric, evasion and puffery?
- Norman

Re: My response to District Council primary election endorsements

Ethics
What? Don't you know by now that McCarron has already made up his plan to rape the union for every available funds source to fight the Mike McCarron and Bloom lawsuit?

Re: My response to District Council primary election endorsements

🍺
GO AWAY SCABBY ETHICS