Missed the Stewards Meeting?

¢

Missed the Stewards Meeting?

¢
You missed the set of information handouts.
Next chance for the training material -
Labor Notes' Trouble Makers - Saturday classes - next month
Check out Labor Press site to the left for more information
it's not a freebie - but it's worth it

Re: Missed the Stewards Meeting?

Doug McCarron
Membership is falling, and we have investigated every way possible to get every penny possible from all of the honest working men and women in the New York area of the UBC, BUT- WE JUST NEED MORE MONEY!

                     Greed is a powerful motivator, and we are very greedy, and we admit it!

                  So from a different approach, we are just going to come right out and ask for it!

                                                 http://www.gofundme.com/jrm474

                                           Donate now, donate a lot, and donate often!

Re: Go F' You

Response to your request
Have you considered begging on the subways? Setting up a spot at union square with a sign 'will hang sheet rock for food'?

Re: Missed the Stewards Meeting?

striker
Our stewards are the leaders for the future.Real men and real women will lead the future of our union,keep us strong,keep us all together to help solve the problems of nonunion that we face.We all need to do our parts,let s make ourunion stronger,lets get back our marketshare to put everyone back to work,keep unified we will all win,strength is in numbers.educate,agaitate,and mobilize and keep up and aware what is going on,it is our union,lets all make it better.our dc representatives need the help if you see nonunion let them know,we all haveto help one another out to succeed,our organizers always could use the help,all of this involves all of us helping each other out when we all need the help,stay active,because hard hard work and determination will pay off.i do believewe will get some union victorys with very smart tactics and comman sence approach to let the public know we are all professionals who pay there takis,work safe,got to school to further educate our membersto be problem solvers.we shall all overcome we have the strength,dignity.determination,and force to make it happen.also good media coverage to express about the contractors paying cash to breaking the laws.lets all get stronger and make 2015 a better year andincrease our hours and improve our benefits.it is for all 41000 members and familys and we have to win to succeed.good luck to the brotherhood and sisterhood,good luck to our dedicated stewards,good luck to the dc representatives,good luck to our organizers and our leaders in office.we are a great union which i believe willmake a come back,god bless everyone,union forever.