Mike Bilello

Jerry Flattery
Mike Bilello is going to lead us out of this Trusteeship. Moving the carpenters union in the right direction. He will head this rally by supporting all the brohers and sisters of the NYC District Council of carpenters.

Re: Mike Bilello

tester
Mozart - Reqiuem in D-Moll KV 626
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-N6z5YcKdU

Re: Mike Bilello

Jerry Flattery
Hey John is tester one of your other posting names.

Re: Mike Bilello

I have to ask
Are you saying that there is only one person doing anything?
I would have to disagree, while I applaud the efforts of Michael Bilello, I could not say that he is the only person doing something.
Simply by showing up in court, many members showed that they cared about this union.
Mr. Torrance once told a group of NYCDCC carpenters that he wondered when they were going to show up. He told them that everyone thought that the members did not care what happened because the members never showed up in the court room.
There is no question that the Judge knew that the members were being left in the dark by the UBC, if you were there, you would have seen this.
If you attach weight to what a judge says in court, then read the part at the end where the judge tells the parties involved that he is looking for issues raised during the comments segment of the hearing to be addressed.
Now that was a single day, multiply it by 1000 for every member who has contacted Walsh, Spencer, the DOL and everyone else, just to try and make a difference.
And remember to give a little credit to Walsh, don't you think he deserves a little credit.
And every member who went to Mr. Walshs forum and stated a clear case for why something needed to be addressed.
And every member who posted something here on this site because they felt that members should know about it.
We have seen where not asking questions got us, why would you even think for one second that this could ever be considered an option for anything related to this union ever again?
I would say that Johns site has created a place for members to communicate. Is that not a good thing?

Re: Mike Bilello

Jerry Flattery, do you have anything meaningful to contribute? Use your brain for a minute if you have one, why would I post using a different name....really grow up.

Re: Mike Bilello

Anonymous
Mike Bilello, Gerry Gausman and Pat Nee way to go guy .hese are the new leadership of local 157.

Re: Mike Bilello

Anonymous
Finally we real leaders with true beliefs and values Who will stand up for the members, who are not selfish and just want what ever they can take for them selves.